Crochet afghan Picture for Goodwood and MickeyLee.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh very prettiful Mr Bird :smile:

how long did it take you to finish it?
is the afghan of wonderful super soft?
how have you resisted the urge to roll around on it nekkid?
have you resisted the urge to roll around on it nekkid?

i have so much neglected knitting currently sitting on needles and feeling unloved :frown: motivation has been rekindled. binding off is just around the corner.

ml

do you have to block a crochet afghan? i hate blocking i might switch out needles for hooks if i never have to block again.

Last edited:

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took me about 3 weeks I think. Worked on it off and on.
It is just R.H brand yarn, so not super soft yet but it will get that way.
.................No........I rolled on it nekkid when I finished it.....out of joy!
I was supose to make a bunch opf little blocks then slip stich them togather to make one but I did not want to so I took the desighn and just made it really big and switched colors as I went. Pretty easy really.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
eta: 3 weeks? wow, crocheting is much faster than knitting. or you could kick my ass row to row.

the nekkid victory roll is the best part of finishing up a project. the second best part is re-upping the yarn stash.

ml
i promise your hat has never seen me nekkid. i did try the hat on just to make sure the bind off wasn't too tight, but i was fully clothed at the time.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will just put it in a pillow case set the washer to gentle/delicate and wash it then hang it to dry or air fluff it in the pillow case in the dryer.