Cross Country

zabu_san

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
I’m certainly the least sociable person of our friend’s group, rarely asked to hang out, rarely invited in trips, so it was a surprise when a friend of a friend invited me to spend the weekend with them to attend an event for something we both heavily enjoy; even more when I’ve only met them a couple of times: Aiden. I certainly wasn’t mad he did, I find him incredibly handsome and sexy, and getting to spend more time with them, to see what could blossom between us, I took the invitation. His piercing eyes of green dazzle when he entered a room, and his always fashionable attire helped highlight his amazing form.

I spent the next few months tracking flights and finally found a budget friendly flight, booked and was ready for a couple of months later when the days would come. Due to their job, trying to chat beforehand was nigh impossible, but I got their flight info and saw they were expected in around the same time as I was although they would be flying from a different city due to work. We planned to meet up outside one another’s gate (of whomever got their last) and share a car to the hotel and catch up. As the big day finally arrived, having checked in online the night before, I got the terminal and seated on the plane when a text come through:

“Hey, bad news, good news situation: my flight’s still on, it’s just delayed a few hours, so just go ahead and grab a ride share and head to the hotel. If it’s delayed once, it may happen again, and you waiting around for too long would be silly.”

I let him know that makes sense and wished his far travels before turning my phone off and kicking back for me flight. A few hours later, I’m at my destination as I walk through my gate to the departures area, my notifications are blowing up, and I see it’s Aiden again.

“Bad news: delayed again, I won’t be getting in until midnight now ”

I see in the corner of my phone that’s it’s only 4 PM now, I’m bummed, because that means now a day’s wasted of being able to hangout. I reply back letting him know no worries and I’ll see him later tonight. I get out of the ride share and check-in, drop off my luggage, and find a place to grab a meal and a few drinks. Unfamiliar with the area and feeling travel fatigue, I just head back to the hotel and call it an early night, I try to stay awake as long as I can, waiting TV, pacing around, just wanting to make sure his flight lands and he’s on his way. I grab a shower in the hope that it will refresh me, and I change into only my underpants. I admire myself in the mirror, the hotel lighting always showcases the form the best.

My eyes look up and down, admiring my 6 foot frame l, as lanky as it is, I tone as much as possible. But I still have the worst hips, they stick out too much for my liking. My sight lands on my new, tight black briefs hugging my crotch in all the right places, my balls snugly pressed against my dick. I always joke I’m a grower not a shower, but these briefs make me feel large, even when I’m not. A flash of my phone in my periphery alerts me too a new text:

“Hey, just landed, on my way as soon as I get a ride share!”

I climb in one of the beds to wait, but twenty minutes go by and my eyes get heavier and heavier until they’re weighed down and I’m in a light snooze.

I suddenly hear the clacking of the door opening and bags being dropped off, when I catch Aiden walking in. He looks exhausted, but somehow still has sexy as ever as my eyes lock with his green beauties. Groggily I greet him, and go up to hug him hello, compete forgetting I’m only in my underpants. I turn red and dash back under the blankets. He smirks and assured me it’s not a big deal. I still apologize as much as he’ll allow before he interrupts and lets me know he wants to take a quick shower. He steps away heads over to his suitcase to pull out his sleepwear and he renters my eye-line in only his underwear. I begin blushing again, but he winks and says “it’s only fair, we have to even the playing field after all…”

Thankfully I’m still under the blankets so he wouldn’t see my massive erection forming in my briefs, and soon enough he’s in the shower and the water’s running. Not too long after, the door swings open, steam follows, and Aiden steps out still dying his torso and moves the tower to his hair and I can’t help but notice he’s once again in his underpants; a new pair, naturally, a green that would make the greenest of grasses seem dull. He’s turned to see himself in the mirror, we simultaneously admire his body and frame. He’s a little taller than I, more muscular, but not overly big. His chest and stomach are hairy but kept trimmed. But my eyes eventually make their way to his butt, arguably his biggest asset.

Currently I’m in awe of said posterior as his butt is barely contained by his briefs, but the tightness allows me to have the best view of some of the best ass cheeks I’ve ever seen. His crack outlined to be all too visible. His cheeks jiggle ever-so-slightly with each drying motion of the towel, and he eventually turns around and I’m greeted with amazing view of his bulge housed in the y-fronts of his briefs. They’re so tight, I can very clearly make out he’s circumcised.

I was obviously staring, because Aiden had to snap me back to reality, and he asked if I was okay. I shook myself out of my daze and blurt out I must have been more tired than I thought. He steps back into the bathroom to hang his towel and returns to unpack his amenities. As he walks by, he mentions he always sleeps like “this” and gestures to his underwear. I awkwardly second his notion and mumble “me too”. As he begins brushing his teeth, I join him but not before redshirting my erection to make it less visible.

As we brush, I think about it’s the most intimate time I’ve ever had with a toothbrush in my mouth. We both spit and rinse, as he additionally splashes his face, and he comes back up wipe his face with a hand towel, he blindly reaches around before his hand rubs against my crotch. He pauses, leaving his hand in place, and my dick refuses to not react and pulses as he lingers. He finds the towel with his free hand while keeping his hand in place on my pulsing cock, smiles at me, and begins slowly sliding his fingertips across my crotch. He leans in for a kiss, his minty breath mixing with mine, and he grabs me and picks me and places me on the sink. We kiss again, breathing heavier and tongues exploring, his hands return to my waist and rub up and down my abs.

My hands run through his slightly damp brunette hair, his mouth moves to my chest and nipples. Tongue circling one nipple, a couple of fingers tweaking the other, his hands are everywhere and I’m pulsing downstairs. He can see my throbs and slowly licks his way down my stomach to my dick, tongue following the bulge to my tip and he begins circling the head. I moan and he smiles at me, his green eyes reminding me of his cute underwear, and he slides my briefs to release my cock, and resumes licking the tip, and eventually taking it in his mouth. Feeing his breath and wetness slurping my dick has me moaning harder and grabbing his hair again, guiding him and controlling him.

He releases me for a moment to pant and catch his breath, then his tongue finds my balls and bathes them. As they roll around and pre-cum begins dripping out, I gently stroke my member, only increasing the jizz flowing. His tongue finally goes a bit lower and locates my hole. He wastes no time diving in and creating a snack time for himself. His tongue lets me know he’s a pro and it allows me to enjoy the ride, my mind can’t even focus on stroking any further and I begin squirming in rhythm with his tongue and motions.

I eventually pull him back up while his tongue licks me all the up to my chin, and I push him to the bed. With his cock slapping his torso from his body dropping on the mattress, I position myself between his legs and stroke his dick while fondling his balls. Our eyes meet before my head disappears into his crotch and I begin tonguing his hole while still stroking his cock. As my tongue wets his hole, his balls occasionally bounce off my head, but my stroking speeds up and I see his hands gripping the sheets. His panting has gotten faster and I can tell he’s close, so I continue doing what I’m doing to get him there, and I feel his dick pulsing as it shoots a thick white load across his stomach. The goo clinging to his body hair, and the smile across his face lets me know he’s happy.

He wipes his brow and licks his lips, lets out a sigh, I pull myself up and to the side of the bed to give him a kiss. As I pull back to begin cleaning him up, he reaches into his bag and pulls out a condom and some lube, hands them to me, and says “we’re not done here…!”

His hand strokes my dick still hard, and I rip open the wrapper, he helps slide it on, and I drip lube across the tip and he continues helping prepare for the next stage. He gets up only to turn over and place himself on all fours, presenting his hole, shaking it in my direction. All lubed up and ready to go, I position myself behind and slowly begin to slide into him. He moans unlike anything I’ve heard from him yet, taking a moment to check that’s he okay, but he reassures me by pushing himself further upon my dick. We are soon developing a rhythm that has us maiming, panting, and sweating, balls slapping against his asscheeks.

Aiden moves to his side, eventually onto his back, and we reposition his legs around my torso as I resume my pace that was paused for our new positioning. As I pull him in close and feel his breath in my ear, he whispers “I’m coming again…” and I pull back so he can stroke himself and explode again. Adding to his already sticky torso, he’s bodies heaving, and perhaps unbeknownst to him, this causes his ass clinch and my dick cannot take it anymore and I have to pull out. I barely snatch the condom off before my load shoots across his torso, chest, and a small amount nails his chin. I chuckle and apologize, but he’s all smiles and pulls me in for a kiss. We shower again, together to “save water”, and we finish the night cuddling in bed.

Attachments