Cross over for Tony Danza(Who's The Boss?) and Scott Baio(CIC), who shall be fuck?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by elegant20, Dec 7, 2009.

?

Which Italian nannie would win it all hands down

1. Tony definitely would bang Scott's tight ass hard

19 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Scott would bang Tony

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Tony would bang Scott, Willie just watches and jerks

12 vote(s)
    31.6%
  4. Neither. They bottom for each other at the end of their game

5 vote(s)
    13.2%
  1. elegant20

Gold Member

Now it doesn't have to be taken seriously, but since they were both Brooklynites and Italians playing male nannies, who would so be fucked if they ever did a cross over from their own shows? It doesn't have to be a correct answer, but your opinion if those two ever cross over to their shows in the 80s. Your honest opinion.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't agree with the premise that the "winner" gets to be the "top".......

3. elegant20

Gold Member

Sorry about that, Industrialize. That was my fault....

4. houtx48

Gold Member

i always heard tony was a bottom in real life. don't know about the other one.

5. thee1

Gold Member

Really? Well, with that ass, it's not hard to believe. Out of curiosity, where did u hear this? As for the original question, I think Tony'd get Scott on all fours and plow the shit out of him. Although Tony's ass is, by far, the more fuckable of the two.

6. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

There was a cable access television show some time ago produced by "The Wonder Years" Jason Hervey regarding Scott Baio and his total inability to have any kind of meaningful relationship at that time that lasted. Early on, Baio had dated his "Joanie Loves Chachi" co-star Erin Moran. On the show, which Hervey produced highlighting all of Baio's problems, Erin Moran, in a luncheon date, on camera, basically stated to Scott Baio's face implying that part of his problem was what he was lacking between his legs. In television history I had never seen a man emasculated in the way and to the degree that Erin Moran did Scott Baio. While he was trying to solve his personal problems, this certainly did not help.

When I worked in Hollywood, in the industry myself, I often ate at a restaurant favored by Tony Danza. I saw Danza there in person very often. In person, based on "basket" I would give the nod to Danza at least as far as what appeared to be there.

In reality, both men profess heterosexuality so the question is one of pure fantasy.

I also in some ways even in a hypothetical manner think that the question is in some ways unkind to both men because no matter what the answer it implies a preference in a situation in which neither would be in fact comfortable. Truthful aspects aside, and based on fantasy, if I were in fact asked which one I would rather watch it would be Danza in the role of the top.

Draft saved Draft deleted