Crossdress sex

BUNTY007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How does it feel, if a guy dress in prom dress or gown and date a guy or girl and have sex. Is crossdress sex better for girl and boy both, does it sound bisexual or gay? a553d48c916a828acd01044381183eeb.jpg
I like to crossdress.

BUNTY007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well it really has nothing to do with sexual orientation( being gay, straight or bi) because all three do it. It's just kinky that's all. If its something you like to do just do it. There are women ( a bit on the rare side) that accept and are into guys that crossdress either in a sexual connotation or just for fun. Don't put yourself in a box by trying to figure out the label. You're profile sais 99 percent straight so just find yourself a girl that's into that or at least willing to explore it with u.
Believe me, i am trying, but could not find a woman. Only man contact for fun.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Question seems a lil confusing. But I'll give it a go. I use to see this guy once upon a time, he loved it when I wore lace thongs, women's perfume and clear lip gloss. Luckily for him he knew how to fuck really good. That alone made me look passed his fetish. I didn't particularly care for feminizing myself. But hey....if the sex is great...who am I to complain.