Crossdressing sex

BUNTY007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why some people like crossdressing sex? is it hormone or fantasy? I love crossdressing but I am straight.

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me it started out as a way to make it easier to get guys and to be with guys. There are a lot of guys which wont do stuff with another guy, but they will do stuff with a guy dressed as a girl.

Another thing I learned is that guys are very visual. Lots guys like lingerie, garters, thigh high boots, leather and latex. Often times women will wear stuff like that but not because they want to. Enthusiasm goes a long way with guys. Having someone who is thrilled to wear whatever kinky outfit you can think of is a great turn on for a lot of guys. It isn't necessarily lingerie or bedroom wear that guys want. Married guys seem to like jeans with stiletto heels or leather pants or a sexy body con dress.

I had a lot of hang ups about doing stuff with guys when i first started out. Dressing as a girl somehow gave me a free pass on being bisexual. Once I became anally orgasmic it was game over.

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It depends for me. Not everyone can pull it off and a I like a little light cross dressing not full on drag with wigs and full blown makeup and stuff but some things can be sexy. It has to be panties and lingerie stuff not regular clothes. For example if anyone has seen josh hutcherson in future man he was pretty sexy cross dressed in that. I never done it personally just never had the desire to but I have met plenty of guys who wanted to be girly or feel like a woman during sex and I go along with it. The guys I have discussed it with all identify as men and dress like men in thier day to day but sexually they like to explore a more feminine side.