Crossdressing

Layne0033

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cool, dressed like a school girl complete with pig tails and Mary Jane heels a few time for one guy! He's totally hung and totally into it.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sign me up. But only if he is hung. And I use those silicon fake boobs that feel so damn real. And I wear something silky. And he is hung. And he doesn't want a relationship. I like girls. (and really large dicks.) I'm such a perv.....

B_pantycouple

Sexy Member
Media
I enjoy crossdressing and wear panties, pantyhose and lingerie and have a huge assortment, although my favorite is anything satin or silky. My wife knows I crossdress and she enjoys seeing me dressed up. We often shop together and its always fun to see the clerks face when ringing up 2 different size outfits. After a long day its always so relaxing to slip into something silky and lounge around with the wife. I also feel that when I am not wearing I get headaches and get very stressed out but when wearing I am much more calm and relaxed. Wearing certainly has health benefits as I know my stress level goes way down and I do not find myself getting headaches. I just feel so much more happy when I am wearing. We have met with a few other crossdressers and another couple that enjoys crossdressing, its always fun to be around others who enjoy crossdressing, its so exciting to see each other wearing different things. We once got together with a couple and we were all wearing matching lingerie. Check out our profile for more about us.

Reactions: misteraverage

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always wondered how comfortable those yoga pants that girls wear would be, but they'd probably crush everything.

lovethecock1974

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear panties and bras and womens jeans, I wear everything! My wife helps me buy my panties and things, I love the feel and how it makes me feel. Its bout all i wear now!

Layne0033

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
th_schoolgirl1499.jpg

How about this outfit?