Crossing Lines With My Gym Bro; Joey And Eric

lukejstre

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the love and support everyone! I love these characters and I’m having so much fun writing for them. What do you think, should we keep the straight tension going or have them go full gay?
I don’t see anything wrong with them trying things out but I think it’s hot if they start jerking each other off, like Eric did with the flesh light but no fleshlight lol maybe make out or so, not sure about sex, but becoming full on JO buds indoors and being gym bros and dating chicks outdoors is hot af

bas_nl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The tension is super nice and the gay side of both Eric and Joey more and more obvious. I fantasize about them shaving each others pubes, for the sake of 'body builder aestetics' :p

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The tension is super nice and the gay side of both Eric and Joey more and more obvious. I fantasize about them shaving each others pubes, for the sake of 'body builder aestetics' :p

I would like to read some Bi stuff!
Showering together, in bed together, car action, its all good.

Touya90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for the love and support everyone! I love these characters and I’m having so much fun writing for them. What do you think, should we keep the straight tension going or have them go full gay?

Keep the tension, but slowly getting into more bro on bro then a little bit gay, finally full on. Maybe some naked workout or roadtrip, a nude beach, spa.

Great content Joey.

Mromo052000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep the straight tension a little while longer.
Thanks for the love and support everyone! I love these characters and I’m having so much fun writing for them. What do you think, should we keep the straight tension going or have them go full gay?[/QUOTE

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great story bro, if Crystal is going to be involved, she should stop by unannounced and catch the two of them in the middle of one of the jack sessions and is kinda shocked, but turned on as well. But before that happens, you gotta wrap things up nicely with the cuck situation with his brother and his wife. My dick is hard and I am looking forward to the chapter.

A bit of constructive criticism; I think you've established beyond a shadow of a doubt that their bodies are two of the best in town. I am beginning to cringe with how often he brings it up.