Crossing the line from Fetish to Disturbed

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
If you want to believe these are real, so bet it, I don't. I think it's just made up like those rape sites you get or when a man has sex with a women whens she's sleeping.
My post had nothing to do with the pictures being real or not. I said that you are delusional for thinking that it is alright to be exposed to that shit. Do you think most 13 year old kids are going to know the difference?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
FYI someone in Germany did agree to be murdered and cannibalised (if that's a word)

Victim of cannibal agreed to be eaten | Special reports | Guardian Unlimited

But generally, people don't ask or consent to being murdered.

There is no excuse for this fantasy. The guys into it must have some real issues...

There was a case here in the US in the 90's. A woman was communicating with a man on the internet. She was looking for someone to strangle her then murder her in another manner, though I can't remember how. She had always fantasized about it. She was just an everyday married woman.

She took a plane to meet him and he killed her and buried her in the woods or something. Of course, when investigating the disappearance they found all of the emails and ended up locating the man.

There was a debate on her right to do it, and whether he was truly innocent or guilty. I don't know the outcome, but it was pretty sick.

People are wired in ways we will never understand. Someone mentioned amputation. There are people who have apotemnophelia. They want to be amputed and feel that there are parts of their bodies that are alien to them. There is a hospital in Europe that will do the surgeries,or used to. Possibly in Sweden.

I will never say it's normal or acceptable to murder someone. But it's strange that the desire to be murdered exists as well.

Very scary.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh goody. More material for the serial killers to wank off to. :rolleyes:
That's kinda what I was thinking.

I'm torn between defending people's right to express their sexuality in whatever way they want, and my gut feeling that anyone who wants to express it by mutilation/death role play has to be disturbed in some way and should be protected from themselves.
This guy Adrina. Yes, it is a guy, is a cross-dresser; is clearly in need of some serious psychiatric help. I'm not saying that because he likes to dress up as a woman but because this death fetish stuff sounds a bit psychotic.

Karenna Morgan, you my dear are clearly off your nut.:tongue::eek: The fact that the blood is fake and the pictures staged doesn't make it art or acceptable for those under 18 to view.

Another thing, I don't know of any country where women can walk about topless . . . unless of course they are on a nude beach.

charlypan47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this is a sign that all the info or pics that exist on internet are diff to blind it. So, it might be good luck to all of us. And referring to the bad situation some women or men passing by, (fetish, fantasies) just to be carefull.
We must be open eyes to talk and chat with a stranger, is obviously be every day danger in this world and more on the net. So, only be warming on that.

For the kids, there are protecting tools (special software for pc) to keep safe when they are surfing the internet.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

Karenna Morgan, you my dear are clearly off your nut.:tongue::eek: The fact that the blood is fake and the pictures staged doesn't make it art or acceptable for those under 18 to view.

Another thing, I don't know of any country where women can walk about topless . . . unless of course they are on a nude beach.

Ahh but then that goes onto the debate of what is Art? I'm just playing Devi's advocate here, I wouldn't personally classify it as art. And I do believe some European countries allow topless bathing, I just can't remember which ones.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh but then that goes onto the debate of what is Art? I'm just playing Devi's advocate here, I wouldn't personally classify it as art. And I do believe some European countries allow topless bathing, I just can't remember which ones.

Well in Spain legally you could walk around nude but police would kindly ask you to put something on. There are in fact some mentally disturbed that do it here and there from time to time and nothing happens to them. It's not common at all, just stating the legal aspect here.

What IS very common is going topless in any beach (nudist or not) and you could go topless in most big public parks without causing any trouble

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You don't need to move to Canada... it's legal in New York city for women to be topless in any place where it's legal for a man to be topless.