Crotch watching your Doctor or Dentist

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Sorry, if this topic has already been discussed. I have not gone thru and ready every thing on this discussion board. Well does any one ever take a peek now and then at their doctor or dentist during your appointment? I went to my new Dentist today. He has to either be from the Carribean or Africa. Cuz, of his accent. I took a couple peeks, the guy has a huge bulge. Looks really long. He was in dress suit type pants. My Ear Doctor also displays a very nice vpl in his dress pants. He def. free balls. Cuz when he sits in his chair with his legs wide open and the pants tighten around his crotch. You can see every visible outline of his penis and balls. You can see he wears it to the right. Or that is just the way it falls when he sits. He totally needs to wear underwear. Cuz it is way too distracting. lol So, am I the only one who takes a peek at their Doctors or Dentist. Now going to the Dentist won't be such a dread.

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dentisit is sooooooo hot and hung.......I can feel his bulge against my arm when he works on me and confess to sticking my arm in the way of his bulge!

I do this trick all the time! If I'm stuck in a chair (dentist, hair cutter..) or lying on a table (doctor, massage therapist...) no guy's package is safe from my protruding arm or back of my hand. The best is when they catch on and purposely push their crotch into me!

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was getting a haircut at a one-man barbershop one time. I had an itch at my left elbow. Reached over with my right hand to scratch the elbow but instead I had the head of a hard cock in my hand. We got to be good friends in a hurry. That head was hooked to a ten-incher.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tee hee hee, I confess I have done the same thing with the guy who used to do my hair. He used to give great neck and shoulder massages too. Hmm, maybe I should go back there...

njqt466

My dentist is sooooooo hot and hung.......I can feel his bulge against my arm when he works on me and confess to sticking my arm in the way of his bulge!

Reactions: titan1968

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The doc I had in my teens was my ideal type and had a nice fat package that was always shown off well by his dress pants. I'm almost certain he caught me crotch watching.

Reactions: hairythickmeat

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dentisit is sooooooo hot and hung.......I can feel his bulge against my arm when he works on me and confess to sticking my arm in the way of his bulge!

I'm certain my dentist does this too. There's no other part of his body my arm could be touching since he sits next to me with his knees wide apart. However, so far, I've felt nothing of an erection or had a sense that he was trying to press it against me. I wish he would because I'm sure I'd respond by pushing back. He's not super hot, but he's very smart and has a great personality. If he were interested I'd let him know in a NY minute.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm the only one who does not find a clinical setting (during an exam or procedure) to be the least bit of a turn-on. I can't think of any kind of health-care provider in a sexual kind of way.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dentist is totally hot, tall, slim, bald and hung.
He's often in heat and his long pole is hard as a rock.
I'm waiting for the chance to be able to brush my arm against it
at my next appt...anticipation is mounting...LOL
He saw me looking at his package last week and he had to distract
his cock twice by thumping his leg to stay semi soft...
I caught his eye, and I think he's possibly gay...
Let the good times roll!
I can barely wait to go back...
As I left I noticed his erection had gotten the better of him...
it was very prominent and hard as he worked on a patient in the other
room...definately he was turned on...up to his nipples...or more.
Made my day!
Now I'd like to see a wet spot forming...that would be a sight to see!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah.... had forgotten this one- was visiting friends once, out of state- had a crown pop off (ugh)- had a friend refer me to his dentist.

I almost moved!

This guy was built like a line backer- HUGE hands, beefy and wore 'scrubs'. I couldn't figure out his package until he leaned over and the unmistakeable lines of a jock under them...

I 'adjusted' and noticed his eye caught it... but damn the appointment was over too soon....

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Only once have I glanced at my doctor's bulge. But I've looked at my dentist's bulge many times. I've had more than one over the years, and probably three of them have shown visible bulges while sitting next to me. In middle school, I had a student counselor that always showed a great bulge while sitting by his desk, turned towards me. I remember sneeking peeks whenever he leaned over to write something at his desk, or when he'd get a call. He wasn't very good-looking, but I still was turned on by him.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a rather sexually perverted sort (Yeah. who knew?) I usually take a look towards their midsection but that is as far as it would ever go. The most contact was a few years ago when I was still adjusting to the new balancing skills needed to get on the exam table, I still had the knee joint then and I had pushed up on the prosthetic leg, as I began to lose balance the doctor leaned forward and grabbed hold of my shoulders to keep me from falling, the good leg and knee ended up in the crotch area of my doctor. As he stood there with my leg up against his everything, my life flashed in front of me-- It was, more embarrassing than sexy. Once it was clear I was safely seated we got on with the examination--it was the annual physical.
Since then I make sure I push up on the natural leg. A doctor for a partner or a sexual romp might be nice; but, I don't want it to be my personal doctor--that's just too creepy for me (yes, even for me).

horny8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When i was 17 or 18, I had to go to the ER because I busted my lip pretty bad when I fell (not a fight or anything, just clowning around). When the doc finally saw me, he was a totally cute late 20-early 30 year old guy (sometimes it was hard to tell how old people were in those early active years) wearing his scrubs, which only added to his hotness. Anyway, I was clearly the aggressor (as I usually was at that age), and while he was sewing me up, I let my hand rest on my knee or thigh or table, anywhere I could get a graze in. He was definitely gay, and definitely turned on. I finally got my grab on, but he said he couldn't do anything there (though he did press mine with his hand). My mom was actually waiting when we got out. We had to go back in to resew because the stitches weren't in right (maybe he was distracted). I got another grab in. He told me his name and stuff, but I guess all of the painkillers helped knock it out of me. I really wanted to go back and see him to get the stitches out, but my mom just took them out herself (damn doctors in families). I still look for him everytime I pass by the hospital.

My dentist is kind of cute. Can't read him, but I'd like a crack...