Crotch Watching

pdrprst:
Originally posted by Lordpendragon@Jan 30 2005, 06:13 AM
Do you?

Any amusing experiences you wish to admit?
[post=278739]Quoted post[/post]​

I was up on a ladder at work running cable around an office and there was a receptionist there that had expressed an interest in me. I'd caught her taking glances before, but today I was distracted by the danger of falling and wearing jeans when she walked into a hallway with her eyes at my crotch level and they almost popped out of her head. At that point I politely explained that I wear my wallet in my front pocket.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course!

I think that ALL of us do some crotch watching at some level. It is human nature and instinct. Granted, some probably do it more than others, but I think we are all guilty. Besides, it is a pass-time activity when shopping and going from store to store... :rolleyes:

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
2 notes I might add...

Lost my virginity (mutually) to a woman who admitted (months later) that she was "impressed" by how I filled my pants. And I wondered if women noticed. (BTW, I don't really show that obviously)

And years alter, another GF turned watching into a game... while riding the bus to work or home, look at all the men and 'guess' which side they dress on. She claimed it was a great way to reduce the boredom.

:)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember, what you see might not be all you're going to get! ;)

I just want to put my 2 cents in for those of use who are grow-ers, and don't necessarily have a huge bulge showing when in non-sexual situations. Now, I don't have a micro-penis when flacid, but I definitely 'show-up' with a lot more when the right women gives me encouragement! :p

LapDog :p

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI,

I try my level best not to do so . IT is akin to a man oggling a woman unprovoked. Now if you are with that certain someone and the "jiffy pop" starts popping, I might be forced to check it out! Of course, only out of concern! :lol: There are some amusing video examples at www.utilikilt.com though. Check them out and have a good laugh.

Naughty

D

deleted62

Jane,

Is it impossible for your man to hide it at all? I've had a couple of girlfriends say to me, "I can't let you go out wearing boxers -- you're showing all over the place." Or do you get a kick out of walking with your man with a visible bulge or outline?

-Z

My two cents bought me a pair of tighty-whities, but I don't wear 'em.

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by gushiggins@Feb 3 2005, 10:47 PM
Jane,

Is it impossible for your man to hide it at all? I've had a couple of girlfriends say to me, "I can't let you go out wearing boxers -- you're showing all over the place." Or do you get a kick out of walking with your man with a visible bulge or outline?

-Z

My two cents bought me a pair of tighty-whities, but I don't wear 'em.
[post=279881]Quoted post[/post]​

He isn't always bulging out all over the place, he does wear tighty-whiteys sometimes, and loose-ish trousers, but he doesn't like 'baggy' jeans so his crotch usually looks quite 'full' whatever. He's not parading himself or anything, that's just how it fits. I don't get a great kick out of him having a visible bulge, but I do quite enjoy seeing it myself in private, and I think it's funny when I see other women smiling at me like that.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many years ago a neighbor's wife stopped by my apartment to visit, I knew her husband fairly well. We were all pretty good friends. Anyway, I'm not sure what was really going on with her that day but she starts complaining about their sex to me. She finally says she wishes her husband filled out his pants like me. This was the first time I'd ever heard that said. It was started the first thoughts that I might be larger than the average guy.

My wife and I go shopping for my pants together. Sometimes I try something with the wrong cut and it makes my size quite obvious to the passer by. My wife finds this kinda of amusing. I get frustrated by it sometimes, but she often comforts me by saying (with a twinkle in her eye) that most men would enjoy my trouble.

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
I've recieved comments after being oggled. Not only from my days back in high school on the swim team, but more recently at a party where I was wearing board shorts.

A girl I knew stopped me and pointed and goes "Is that really all you?" which I certainly wasn't expecting, and blushed at! :blush:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Everyone has done the crotch watch. I always give a person a once over. Not for like, the sexual aspect, but I like to take in the person I'm talking to. Of course, if I'm interested in someone, I'd look at her boobs really quick, check out the ass of someone, see a dude's crotch. But once I get the glance over, I'm an eye contact person. I hae a sort of an eye fetish. Not a fetish like, say, people digging whips and chains, but more in the sense that pretty eyes are my list of criteria.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 8 2005, 01:30 PM
Everyone has done the crotch watch. I always give a person a once over. Not for like, the sexual aspect, but I like to take in the person I'm talking to. Of course, if I'm interested in someone, I'd look at her boobs really quick, check out the ass of someone, see a dude's crotch. But once I get the glance over, I'm an eye contact person. I hae a sort of an eye fetish. Not a fetish like, say, people digging whips and chains, but more in the sense that pretty eyes are my list of criteria.
[post=281156]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm also one of those people who likes eyes. I think that a person displays how they're really feeling in any situation there, but besides that...if a girl has great eyes she just looks 10x better no matter when she has on her to start with. of course thats just me..

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I check out some guy's crotches, just to see where I stand (on my third leg lol...not) but never blatantly and its only ever a quick glance. People look at and touch my crotch too so its not just me, honest!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion+Feb 8 2005, 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Altairion &#064; Feb 8 2005, 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Feb 8 2005, 01:30 PM
Everyone has done the crotch watch. I always give a person a once over. Not for like, the sexual aspect, but I like to take in the person I&#39;m talking to. Of course, if I&#39;m interested in someone, I&#39;d look at her boobs really quick, check out the ass of someone, see a dude&#39;s crotch. But once I get the glance over, I&#39;m an eye contact person. I hae a sort of an eye fetish. Not a fetish like, say, people digging whips and chains, but more in the sense that pretty eyes are my list of criteria.
[post=281156]Quoted post[/post]​

i&#39;m also one of those people who likes eyes. I think that a person displays how they&#39;re really feeling in any situation there, but besides that...if a girl has great eyes she just looks 10x better no matter when she has on her to start with. of course thats just me..
[post=281192]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Exactly brah. And like, to look into the eyes of someone as they cum is awesome. And I truly believe that the eyes are the window to the soul. I realized I was in love for the first time with my ex from a weird feeling I got when I&#39;d look into her eyes.

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
I love to crotch watch. I don&#39;t think its rude as long as you don&#39;t get caught. If a guy wants to check out my ass its fine with me as long as I don&#39;t notice it right.

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LOVEARIAS@Feb 9 2005, 08:09 PM
I love to crotch watch. I don&#39;t think its rude as long as you don&#39;t get caught. If a guy wants to check out my ass its fine with me as long as I don&#39;t notice it right.
[post=281613]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmmmmm....you took the words right out of my mouth Lovearias&#33; ^_^

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by LOVEARIAS@Feb 9 2005, 08:09 PM
[post=281613]Quoted post[/post]​

No, it&#39;s only rude if that&#39;s all you focus on. I don&#39;t mind people catchin a glimpse of my crotch. I wear nothin but board shorts (unless it&#39;s cold, then I wear sweat pants) and like, I get a lot of "Nice package" from people. Now, first off, I don&#39;t claim to be hung, or even close to it,I just carry myself nicely I guess. However, if it becomes the focal point of the entire encounter, then it becomes rude. Otherwise I&#39;m totally flattered.