crotches&bulges (public)

nicekiss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hey guys...

are there any who like watching bulges and boners and other men's crotches in the publicity???=) i like it and i allways do it if i'm elsewhere :D
I love wathcing bulges and crotches of other men especially from my father or my friends when we are sitting or hanging around...
my father allways grabs his nuts and i am watching him and gettin horny :-D
but i also like it to watch bulges in the publicity or in locker rooms and showers
what do you think about that?? =) have you got any pics?? maybe also from you father or friends or bulges in publicity..
i like teens and older guys too...i like all guys with sexy bulges

BYE

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys...

are there any who like watching bulges and boners and other men's crotches in the publicity???=) i like it and i allways do it if i'm elsewhere :D
I love wathcing bulges and crotches of other men especially from my father or my friends when we are sitting or hanging around...
but i also like it to watch bulges in the publicity or in locker rooms and showers
what do you think about that?? =) have you got any pics?? maybe also from you father or friends or bulges in publicity..

BYE

FREAK!!

gordonuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have never seen any bulges or cocks swing about.
Many on here say they wear trackies and go commando, i would like to know where you all are as if i walk round streets i never see a guy with his loose cock swing about in trackies or jeans.

nicekiss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
oh i see them when i e.g go shoppin..and tehere are older guys wo wera tight jeans or other pants and you can sometimes see in which direction the cock is;)

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
=there's a yahoo group called bodyspace bulges which should fit the bill.I like checking out bulges and boners too, but it's not too often I see anything the way guys dress today. I usually wear boxers under my shorts at the gym so i tihnk my bulge is pretty obvious especially cuz i get slightly hard after doing bench presses

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey guys...

BYE

Nice Kiss, you are anything but a FREAK as that IDIOT called you. I too, am totally into looking at bulges at all times (if you don't look, you might miss something...), and having one's own bulge going makes this constant crotch-and-bulge-cruising automatic.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually wear boxers under my shorts at the gym so i tihnk my bulge is pretty obvious especially cuz i get slightly hard after doing bench presses

My first though when I read this was that you should try adding more weigh because this seems to indicate that you are not lifting enough to require a large portion of your blood flow being committed to going to your muscles for oxygenation and CO2 expiration. However, that might not be why you go to the gym :rolleyes:

nicekiss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
bulges and crotches are soooooooo hot...
you can imagine how big their cocks are and stuff like that
i allways look on bulges ...and in the public shower i like when other men look at my big dick

Longshoreman

Legendary Member
Media
Flint, Michigan, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
catching people looking is rare - Even my GF barely looks. Seems people hate getting caught looking.

I love wearing my levi 511 skinnies- not the pants for everyone.
a nice bulge is as hot as a nude pic. That includes many womans pics.
Sometimes its the gaps- say if a woman has a flat belly- there is a nice gap betw there hip bones I find amazing- in jeans- showing a little ab.

Form fitting jeans - around the ass crack are nice- as opposed to the tight kind that flatten. Flat is not sexy- unless its the abs.