Croth watchers... think you've ever been noticed?

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After hanging out on LPSG for awhile, I've gotten into crotch watching more and more . . . trying to get a glimpse of a bulge, outline, anything that might suggest a nice package.

There are a few guys at the office that I think are hung pretty good soft. I interact with them daily. When they're showing me something at their computer, while their eyes are on the screen, I'm glancing more southward trying to glimpse their package at a new angle.

While I think I'm always careful, I wonder if anyone has ever noticed?

Anyone ever concerned about their roaming eyes being caught? Has anyone ever been called out (jokingly or otherwise?)

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I spent the entire day last weekend staring at crotch's at a favorite amusement parks. I saw only 2 that really made me shiver, One was on a 50+ year old guy wearing khaki cargos. It snaked across his thigh and his nuts were pretty big too. Too bad I am into younger guys.

The other was a perfect example of my dream guy. Nice package bulging in his skinny jeans with a perfectly visable cock head to suck on. His chick seemed kinda happy. Wonder why.

I got caught just 2 weeks ago, At a favorite store talking to this cute clerk. My husband was talking to him and I just stared at his bulge. I was so focused on it when I looked up because It was so quiet, My husband had walked away to get something else leaving me standing there. I made eye contact with him I looked away because I had been caught. I could not look him in the eye. When I glanced back at him he had a little grin on his face. I had to leave.

It is hot too look a little hotter to get caught when the guy who caught you makes no big deal out of it. The only thing it did was make me wonder if he was diggin it.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dig it when I catch a chick gazing at my big dick... gives me a rush.... sometimes I grin or wink. I know there is the uniform connection, but I see them more while in gear than not... intesting

D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

Just Browsing
Media
I dig it when I catch a chick gazing at my big dick... gives me a rush.... sometimes I grin or wink. I know there is the uniform connection, but I see them more while in gear than not... intesting
i dont think there is anything that arouses me more than seeing a huge bulge pressed up against nice pants, shorts, or swim attire

jordan7034

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually wear a shirt that hangs low enough to camouflage my package. Well, that plus slightly baggy pants.

But last Halloween, I just threw on my new costume for a dance party, and, well, everybody was staring at my dick as it swung back and forth in between my legs . I was completely oblivious to it until I walked up to my friend, who was sitting down, and she proceeded to slowly bring her eyes up to meet mine with the biggest grin ever spread across her face. I brushed it off and continued dancing through the night, but exercise only made it bigger!

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i know sum1 crotch watched me, he told me

i had been in yoga class, and was in joggers commando, and this guy 2 days later came up to me in a bar and told me him and his bf had noticed my crotch

if memory serves i cackled and yelled "U EYE RAPED ME?????" lol

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do it all the time too. My ex never liked it either. I wasn't staring, just looking as a guy walked by or sitting in the subway... Nothing so obvious except to the ex

D_Donald_Trumpet

Experimental Member
Media
haha I think I've been doing it unconsciously for some time, but I've been able to control it as of late and have a sense of when the person might catch me. I'm sure people have noticed at some point, especially at the gym but I've never been confronted about it.

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After my workouts, I stop at the same store and buy an energy bar and vitamin water. The clerk there is cute blonde and really built, nice tits and cleavage, short skirt, mules, gets me wet just thinking about her.
She always eyes my crotch and smiles, so one day, I asked her out and she accepted. We went back to her place where her roomie was hanging out with two guys. After a little smoke and drink, we were all stripping down. We took turns 69 the girls while the other guys were fucking them and we were getting great blowjobs.
One thing led to another and we were all eating creampies.
I love the way another guys cum feels in a cunt when I am fucking it.

lpsg555

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At work, in slacks, I have definitely noticed a handful of times where I'll walk into a room and this one girl just looks blatantly at my crotch for a solid second or two before looking elsewhere or at my face. I have to admit, it is a turn-on.