Crowded places

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by clubslim71, Jan 11, 2011.

1. clubslim71

clubslim71 New Member

Have you ever experienced or felt, accidentally or not, the package of someone behind or next to you in a crowded place, a bus, underground, in a queue of people and similar? I think it is so exciting!!!

2. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah. Many years ago at the Notting Hill Carnival. In a crowd squeeze near a dub sound system. A large erect penis was suddenly pressed against my ass from behind. It is to my lasting regret that I didn't turn around and do something about it.

3. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    had crotch grazes before, nothing impressive, but have had my crotch forced into other guys hands before, a few smiles back like they enjoyed it...lol, but that's all. :D

4. Tehachapi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You should experience rush hour on the subway in NYC.

5. guynmn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Several times. Some accidentally due to the crowd and the person trying to slip past. Other times just some random dude grinding his cock into my ass. I don't mind the occasional, accidental instances. It's crowded and in tight situations a cock or some boobs brush against you. No big deal, what ever, move on.

I do know some guys do this on purpose and get a thrill out of it. I get pretty pissed off with the guys doing it on purpose. Even more so with the full on reach around groping. I had a guy grinding his boner into me, once twice then again. I didn't react because I thought he was being pushed into me by the crowd. That is until he reached around and grabbed my cock while licking my neck. That was not a good scene when I freaked out on his drunk ass. Just because I'm trapped in front of a guy, unable to move away easily that is not a free invitation to dry hump me.

Draft saved Draft deleted