Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lyndon LaRouche? Really? Really?

In case there was any doubt how extreme (and insane) Lyndon LaRouche really is, check out his views on homosexuality and AIDS, just for fun.

The man's a full-on nutjob. I doubt you'll find a sympathizer for his brand of insanity on this board, and the fact that you laud him as "prophetic" convinces me that you're either delusional or trolling.

When searching for facts you have to be able to view things objectively, and that means separating the wheat from the chaff.

I do not agree with many of LR's viewpoints. Nevertheless, he seems right about this particular incident and goes into great detail in that article. It shouldn't be ignored simply because you don't see eye to eye with him on personal viewpoints.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is now officially a spam thread...

No, this is a news thread and I'll be updating it from time to time with the latest relevant news on this very important subject. That makes more sense than creating new threads.

For those of you opposed to reading "fringe" news, you should note that many of the sources I've supplied are from more mainstream city/state level publications (with a few non-US MSM sources).

As always, please feel free to add your input to it.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, this is a news thread and I'll be updating it from time to time with the latest relevant news on this very important subject. That makes more sense than creating new threads.

How nice of you to keep spamming us with the "latest relevant news".

For those of you opposed to reading "fringe" news, you should note that many of the sources I've supplied are from more mainstream city/state level publications (with a few non-US MSM sources).

As if the sources from the "fringe" doesn't have access to the same mainstream sites & publications as anyone else. As if someone with extremist views cannot get an editorial or their opinions printed on other news sources beyond their own. Seriously, how naive do you thing people are on this site, Big Al? It gets monotonous for people to suggest that the general public is somehow misinformed or stupid by barricading them with equally idiotic propaganda that they're supposed to just accept as being fact. Which is EXACTLY what this thread is about.

Do something more creative that will make more of a statement, like perhaps withholding your taxes. Your PSAs are nothing more than disingenuous BS.

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ain't it funny what some people are willing to use as support for their own causes when desperately trying to prove a point?

This one quote from LaRouche, from the links you provided, really set my hubby and I off the deep end: "A person with AIDS running around is like a person with a machine gun running around shooting up a neighborhood".

Oh, he's also a documented Holocaust denier.
Just like you said... really?!

I'd agree with "funny", except no one's laughing.

When searching for facts you have to be able to view things objectively, and that means separating the wheat from the chaff.

I do not agree with many of LR's viewpoints. Nevertheless, he seems right about this particular incident and goes into great detail in that article. It shouldn't be ignored simply because you don't see eye to eye with him on personal viewpoints.

Your support of Lyndon LaRouche disqualifies you from any further consideration, and yes, your equivocation regarding his credibility leaves no doubt that you actually do believe that some of his views have merit.

This is my last contribution to this spam thread. I don't know why it took so long.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your support of Lyndon LaRouche disqualifies you from any further consideration, and yes, your equivocation regarding his credibility leaves no doubt that you actually do believe that some of his views have merit.

This is my last contribution to this spam thread. I don't know why it took so long.

You've taken what I posted and twisted it to bolster your POV. I've already stated that I do not agree with many of LR's viewpoints. It's incorrect as well as offensive, and I shouldn't have to defend myself against your attempt to pigeonhole me.

Just because I read about different subjects extensively doesn't mean that I support every bit of information that passes before my eyes. To do so goes against independent and critical thinking. Case in point- if you dislike me and I said that the sky was blue, would you disagree with me simply because you didn't like me?

I think that one needs to view facts from an objective point of view. Yes, LaRouche has certain personality traits and opinions that many people find distasteful, but one cannot discount all of his work without giving it any review simply because they don't like the way he thinks about certain things. That's not the way to conduct research.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that one needs to view facts from an objective point of view.

To be objective is to be impartial. All of your links and comments on the subject matter suggest otherwise, as you have not posted a single counter argument to your nearing 50+ outside links in this thread. Why tell us to be "objective" when you clearly aren't?

I take it you use objective in the figurative sense, not the literal one? Or do you not know what the word means?

Status
Not open for further replies.