Cruelty to animals *dog fighting*

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess a lot of pro football/basketball players love dog fighting. Sounds barbaric to me but what constitues CTA? Fur? Leather? Cock fighting ( very appropriate here). A steak? Catch and release fisihng? Medical animal testing?

Where would you draw the line? Dog fighting seems cruel, a steak is delicious, a woman draped in fur and high heels and nothing else can be sexy, leather hot/kinky but getting to each involves a bit of the same thing, death to animals.

Where do you draw the line?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
dog fighting, cock fighting, bull fighting, anything that like is totally barbaric IMO..
to get your jollies off watching animals kill each other is retarded..
however, I wouldn't be opposed to the feeding of child predators to lions...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of cock fighting and dog fighting goes on here in the mountains where I live. People have been caught and prosecuted on occasion. It is cruelty, and I certainly don't participate or condone it.

Killing animals for food either commercially or by hunting wild animals is not cruelty in my opinion.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a woman draped in fur and high heels and nothing else can be sexy, leather hot/kinky but getting to each involves a bit of the same thing, death to animals.

Personally, I think the "woman in a fur coat and high heels an nothing else" idea is a tired and cheesy cliche, but provided the animal was killed humanely she can wear what she wants.

Last time I checked all animals die, it's only a matter of when. That said I think wearing real fur for the sake of vanity says more about the wearer.

I wear leather shoes so how can I moralise about fur.