Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some cruise ships have free-to-use steam or sauna off the changing rooms in their spa facilities. I like the men only, towel only experience and don't enjoy sitting in a swim suit sweating and chatting with the opposite sex. Any recommendations as to cruise lines and ships that offer these options?

Mojitos24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check cuise critic, you have a categories fitness and spa with a list by ship. Or Check Carnival ships, conquest class is the best for us! Steam and sauna with Windows over thé ocean

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's interesting, Mojitos. My partner and I are retired and have been on several cruise lines. But we have always avoided Carnival and Disney on the assumption they'd be party ships with nothing to offer older travelers. A while back I really enjoyed the Celebrity Reflections for its men's sauna and large porthole over the waters. Sounds like Carnival has that feature too.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve only been on gay cruises so I’m not sure my experience translates to heterosexual cruises. However, on the ones I’ve attended, the sauna and steam room areas have been strictly single sex areas and part of the men’s locker room so I can’t imagine women would ever be in those areas.

data

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Norwegian, and I've been on several of their ships. The Americans tend to sit in saunas in swimsuits. You can tell who the Europeans are (naked and uncut, like me). Enjoy.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have been on Carnival several times. The steam room looking out to the water is great, but I've never seen a guy in there in less than board shorts. Nothing to see but the sea.