cruised by str8's

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was at LOWE'S today (bastion of male sexuality) and two guys with their wives (separate occasions) gave me the once over. Then a married guy with wife and 2 kids gives me a heavy duty once over,twice.The later was at a TJ MAXX. My friend said it was because I looked gay maybe.I had on a lime green button down polo shirt ,knee length black shorts, cole haan sandals(european butch)and new eyewear that was kinda bono.What do you think?Oh yeah, caught the eye of two girlfriends also.
When a chick says "does this make me look fat" Maybe I should have titled this Thread " doe's this make me look gay"?What was it,was I getting cruised or the gay factor?

forgottenkeys

Just Browsing
Media
If your hair is still platinum blond with la moustache au naturel, yeah -- you were getting the "that guy is gay" once over.

Certainly not saying you have to change your looks. I'm a guy gay that definitely goes for guys who look the part; just trying to help explain. :)

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at LOWE'S today (bastion of male sexuality) and two guys with their wives (separate occasions) gave me the once over. Then a married guy with wife and 2 kids gives me a heavy duty once over,twice.The later was at a TJ MAXX. My friend said it was because I looked gay maybe.I had on a lime green button down polo shirt ,knee length black shorts, cole haan sandals(european butch)and new eyewear that was kinda bono.What do you think?Oh yeah, caught the eye of two girlfriends also.
When a chick says "does this make me look fat" Maybe I should have titled this Thread " doe's this make me look gay"?What was it,was I getting cruised or the gay factor?

Oh cum on man...you know the answer to that...:rolleyes:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Then a married guy with wife and 2 kids gives me a heavy duty once over,twice.The later was at a TJ MAXX. My friend said it was because I looked gay maybe.What was it,was I getting cruised or the gay factor?

gjorg, if your Avatar is really you (?), with those handsome good looks of yours, you are going to get stared at and cruised by countless men! There is the jealousy factor, the admiration factor, the style leader factor,the what the fuck with the hair/moustache factor,the delicate looking man factor and oh yes, the gay factor. I would want to look at you for most of the above reasons!:tongue::biggrin1::rolleyes::wink::smile:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who said they were srt8s?

The married guys could have been just as gay as you.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks For many good things but to clarify,The avatar is me ,my hair is white not platinum(naturally) and I now shave the dark stache. It was natural too. Chest went grey , pubes still dark.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My partner and I used to oun a Gay dance club in the 80's and we knew of many married men. Now jump to the 2000's and I find an abnormal amounts of married guys at the gym! Down lo dudes. ARE DOWN LO DUDES THE NEW PINK? Appologies to Carrie Bradshaw!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
gjorg, if your Avatar is really you (?), with those handsome good looks of yours, you are going to get stared at and cruised by countless men! There is the jealousy factor, the admiration factor, the style leader factor,the what the fuck with the hair/moustache factor,the delicate looking man factor and oh yes, the gay factor. I would want to look at you for most of the above reasons!:tongue::biggrin1::rolleyes::wink::smile:
Thank you I think ,"the delicate looking male style factor?"The shirt is 3 yrs old , so are shorts , shoes about 5 yrs. only thing new is eyewear and that comes from a happy female optometrist who was happy with my preformance.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've hooked up with many a married man. So it doesn't suprise me that you have been openly cruised. I think many bi guys are married and are just itching for some man sex. Lowes and Home Depot are great places to be especially early in the morning when all the contractors are there. I have gotten some looks there myself. Hehe.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was because you looked flaming, I'm thinking. Straight men don't go for that shit. A lot of gay men don't either, I should think. 'Come to think of it, everybody is offended by lime green.

To wit: :biggrin1:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If your hair is still platinum blond with la moustache au naturel, yeah -- you were getting the "that guy is gay" once over.

Certainly not saying you have to change your looks. I'm a guy gay that definitely goes for guys who look the part; just trying to help explain. :)
Your scrotum shot is Awesome

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you I think ,"the delicate looking male style factor?"The shirt is 3 yrs old , so are shorts , shoes about 5 yrs. only thing new is eyewear and that comes from a happy female optometrist who was happy with my preformance.

Next you are going to wiggle out of being handsome...come on admit it man.....you're cute..... oops handsome!:smile:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Next you are going to wiggle out of being handsome...come on admit it man.....you're cute..... oops handsome!:smile:
Thank you very much! the older i get the less pickey i get also so it might be an age thing. I have good days and bad, clean up well tho. While I am here anybody got that extra 20 pounds from quitting smoking?

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had more than my share of allegedly "straight" guys. In my experience, they're usually the first ones with their legs up in the air with their feet heading fast toward just behind the ears. So, I kind of think that these guys weren't all that "straight." A little experimentation at times is one thing. Actively cruising me and going home with me and getting laid is quite another.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was because you looked flaming, I'm thinking. Straight men don't go for that shit. A lot of gay men don't either, I should think. 'Come to think of it, everybody is offended by lime green.

To wit: :biggrin1:
Trust me I never look flaming
What part of PA are you from? Perry county?