Cruisin' around, jackin' off.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I only did it when driving at night when I was tired so I could stay awake.....edged, but never shot a load...however did get several blow jobs from gals while driving and with the top off......kept the truckers alert and got a lot of air horn acknowledgment!

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was hotter than some of the blow jobs I got.....but like a police car, your heart is attached to the foot on the accelerator so when the siren is going off or in this case when you're about to blow a wad, that damn foot pushes the gas pedal down......and then the fun really begins!!

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love driving around in the summer with my shorts pulled down and my cock out. I do it for hours until i can hold back than i explode all over myselfhttp://www.lpsg.org/members/mred0950/albums/a+few+of+me/511184-me-soft-just-hanging.jpg

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have taken my dick out while driving on a long trip just to play around with it. Never intending to do it to completion. I don't want the mess to clean up. I am also paranoid of being caught and going to jail on indescent exposure charges a long way from home. I guess doing it at night would be a better time to do it. But it does break the monotony of a long drive. I didn't realize so many others do it. So I wasn't alone. I guess I could have somerthing to cover up when passing a truck. But I'll admit it was a fun thing to do.