Cruising in gyms - Paris edition

Lolitagkekdn

Legendary Member
Media
Hey guys

I’m looking for a gym in Paris (not a « gay gym » like Gym Louvre with backrooms etc) where men can watch each other naked and play discretely in open showers, locker room and/or saunas.

i used to go to CMG Palais Royal in the evening and all the men would be hard in the showers and playing either in the showers in front of other to see or in the sauna. Now the gym was bought back by Easy gym and well it’s defo not what I was before, all the showers are tiny and individual...

Anybody know what’s a good gym to exercise and have a lil bit of fun after that?

fstraus54321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I went to neoness Bourse last night and was not disappointed. Basically anyone going in the communal showers is down to show off and wank and one of the shower heads is a good look out post. It was just a continuous circle jerk. I must have jerked off with and around 10 other guys over the course of an hour and a half.

Nito Cogin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cercles de la Forme is a very gay gym. The Arabs wear underwear in the Hamman but if you are white appearing and hot, they will show hard and suck you off.

Nito Cogin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Colorism exists among all colors. The arabs like white men, but if you are black, forget it. They will also never play with another Arab. Then it might get out that they like men.

Lolitagkekdn

Legendary Member
Media
The Louvre labyrinthe right before the garden are full of cruisers at night fucking in the bushes and down the stairs leading to the underground but that’s off topic

nova35

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Colorism exists among all colors. The arabs like white men, but if you are black, forget it. They will also never play with another Arab. Then it might get out that they like men.
Having melanin is a huge negative in the western world or any place, unfortunately. There is nothing one can do about it but accept one's genetic fate.

Reactions: Nito Cogin