Cruising List Site?

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_Dyxsonne Dikfynder, Mar 10, 2008.

1. D_Dyxsonne Dikfynder

I remember hearing about a website that was sort of like a database for cruising location all around the country. Does anyone know this site or a site similar to it?

2. Dick_Smoker

Dick_Smoker New Member

There is a site...squirt.org, it is a cruising site for locations all over the world. Very simple sign up for basic membership, but limits the members ability to email or communicate with other members. Full access requires a paid membership, but worthwhile. Hope this helps.

3. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    I agree. Squirt is a very good site. 1 word of caution though, it does seem to be populated by the older, closeted type. Althoguh if this is what you are looking for then i guess it`s perfect. It`s also good if you are going to travel as they have listings that over the entire world. Scared the shit out of me when i looked up small towns i used to live in as a boy and found out what goes on and where!

Paid membership is a must if you want any decent results though.

4. bigyank19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    there is also cruisingforsex.com.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice