Cruising london

Filthyfukker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
curious as to the best places to cruise in London. best experience ive had was the other day at Liverpool st station toilets. Had a black guy to begin with flashing his big dick and giving me a wink, then an arab guy stood at the end of the urinals wanking himself off until a young latino helped him out, until the cleaner movee them on, a young white guy giving me the nod to go to the cubicles, none of which i did but made me so horny i visited the toilets a few times....but didnt want to make it too obveous

bishopsgate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So, Cannon Street, main toilets (I think there are only one set) at the far right of the barriers, down the stairs.

i was there two days running at around 5:30/6pm I think. The first time there were two guys playing with each other at the urinals, pretty blatant and a bit to open for my liking.

the second day I got to the urinals and it was a bit quiet, but as soon as I unpacked myself a nice looking guy, mid twenties, stood next to me, looked over at me and we shared a look at each others cocks - we both had very similar ones :D

I smiled and went over to a cubicle (which are opposite the sinks), and left the door open - he went to wash his hands opposite where I went in so he could check in the mirror if it was on. Which it was :D

We handled each other’s rock hard cocks fora bit, rubbing them together which felt amazing, then he whispered into my ear if he could suck my cock…

He was then very adept at taking my whole cock deep in his mouth and playing with my balls. We were like that for a while and it felt amazing, him sucking me and stroking his own cock at the same time. It went on for a really long time and I had ton stop as I started getting a bit nervous and thinking too much. So we smiled at each other and zipped up.

i left the cubicle and saw two men at the urinals watching each other pulling themselves. I washed my hands, stood at the drier and the guy, suited city boy, standing at the urinal next to me was pulling at his huge cock and looking at me in the eye, so I stood there for a bit longer than I should have marvelling at his lovely cock then smiled and went to get my train….

all in all a fun experience for my second time and on my way home after work :D

Strawberry17

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks Jameskoru and Rick2301. I am the anxious type of guy (not that I consider myself unattractive or not endowed), it's just that I am not out and as a result I never had much practice with a guy really. I'm alone for the next few days and I really want to explore myself further, but it's just the courage to go and do it.

I'm not sexually active (ignoring wanking) so I don't know much about PreP but I will read more about it. I'm not trying to be judgemental at all, however I have read that it's mostly unprotective sex at Vault 139 and it can get dangerous infections wise. Hence why if I decide to go (and hopefully my legs won't break from shaking as I'm getting there), I would prefer to watch and at most wank without any further interaction, at least for the first time.

Of course I do have the idea that it is one of those things where you are scared to try it, until you do and you start to enjoy it too much, something like an extreme waterslide at a water park. After which of course I will need to ensure I protect myself and the others.
UPDATE: I had some courage and I went on Wednesday night. It was the underwear party although I went just before 6pm. It did get progressively busier after 7pm.

Wow, it was quite an intense experience. First thing, I felt completely safe as soon as I entered. Everyone working there was very friendly which helped me ease a bit. I grabbed a drink and sat down to relax on one of the couches and shortly after a few men came to speak to me. They were all respective of me saying that it's my first time and that I would just like to watch.

After some time I started walking around the corridors and began to get an understanding of what this place is about. Strangely (or not) it felt really normal and safe and at no point was I made feel uncomfortable. It took me a while to arouse myself because if my anxiety, but I must admit I had a good time.

I met a cute, tall guy with slightly longer hair who was into me from the beginning. I could see that because he always seemed to look at me and slowly walk after me. I did sit down to relax after my first time (wanking), and he sat close to me, touching himself whilst looking at me non-stop. Whilst at first I was slightly anxious, this feeling slowly disappeared. I did let him touch my body but that was it. He understood my concerns and was fully respective of what I've told him. He did want me to wank with him and watch me cum, which I had not problem with. It's interesting how we both came so close to each other as if in sync.

At some point during the night I got really hard again because there were a few guys fucking, which turned me on so much. At that point the bar was very busy and there were so many guys close to each other. Whilst at some point I felt too hot/running out of air, I do blame it on myself for being slightly anxious. At the same time I was turned on just by watching, that I could barely keep it in my underwear boxers. There was a very good looking guy in white socks who was very endowed and started to fuck another guy in the area adjacent to glory holes. I had my eyes on that guy from before, because I could see that his package could barely fit in his light-blue CK's boxers. I just happened to be there to watch and touch myself until a lot of other guys came to watch and join too. As I was there first, I was the closest to the two guys fucking. My fingers are shaking as I'm writing this, however feeling the heat of the guy in white socks along with the moans of the other turned me on so much. I briefly touched and ran my hand down the top guy (starting from his back down to his leg), feeling his muscular and slightly hairy body. I then moved my hand close to the bottom's ass and I could feel the thrusts of the guy in white socks.

Whilst I only watched them and very briefly touched them (they had no objections however I was afraid to leave my hand there and disturb them), at that point I was leaking with pre cum. I'm not sure if I can explain to myself why I get turned on so much just by being so close to them and feeling their movements and heat, however it was intense pleasure without me even joining.

At some point I went to the bathrooms to wash my hands and body and I saw the guy. He was super friendly and we had a brief discussion on how he knows what he's doing lol. (My stupid, worried ass did not know what else to say so I congratulated him and told him that I could barely breathe after watching him breed the other guy).

Before I left I stumbled across the tall guy who liked me and we had a brief conversation. He asked me what gets me horned up and I told him that just watching a guy with an innocent look on his face fuck hard made me cum so good that I lost my mind. He really wanted to see my cum again and at some point he went to the glory hole section with a guy and started fucking him proper hard whilst looking up through the door staring at me. He knew I was there wanking whilst watching him and he started going harder and harder. I'd assume he was getting turned on of me watching him fuck. To be honest, I did not expect him to be that dominant because he was a skinny, young looking guy around my age (I'm 25 btw). Not long after I came for a third time and I had to say good bye to him because I needed to go. I grabbed my clothes and left, and to my surprise it has been past 9pm!!! I couldn't believe I stayed there for over 3 hours, I thought I stayed for a maximum of an hour.

I'm posting this because I do want to share this experience. I'd like to thank everyone for the helpful suggestions which ultimately gave me some courage to go (I was outside the venue for about 10mins debating whether to enter after which I said to my self it's now or never. Good thing I went.)

Apologies if this is a very long comment, to be honest I'm not sure even if sharing that much info is allowed in this thread, so please let me know if not.

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really hot time yesterday at Fitness First just off the Strand. I’d popped in around 2pm and did a quick cardio session. Hit the showers around 2.40pm. I took the end shower on the right, nearest the sauna. There was a guy in the cubicle next to me and pleasingly, the partition was so wet that it was see through. He was probably in his late 20s or very early 30s. Boyish but with facial hair and a nice toned bod with big, muscular glutes and thighs. He clearly had a semi and his cut dick hung heavy.

He went to the sauna naked (they have been having issues at the gym supplying the usual complimentary towels) and I followed a moment later. We sat opposite each other. He sat on his own towel, totally naked and I allowed my own towel to hang open. We made no secret of looking at one another. Before long we were both wanking and he slid near to me, taking my cock in his hand to wank me. Then he was sucking me and fondling my balls.

I reached down to his cock and tugged at it gently. We stopped and started a couple of times when it seemed like someone might be coming but things carried on like this. As he sucked me I reached around and fingered his nice, smooth hole. I could have fucked him then and there in the heat of the moment but I know better than to take big risks.

I slicked up my hand with spit and wanked him off. He moaned loudly and I could tell he was getting close to cumming. As I carried on he reclined back, legs open and played with his hole before shooting a nice load over my hand.

We showered and changed and exchanged a few words outside the gym. I wish I’d asked for his number or something but for some reason didn’t. I know I’ll be heading back to that gym soon though.

trebor_mints

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Waterloo and Charing Cross are really the only places that seem to have regular action these days.

Waterloo I've been wankef and sucked off at the hand dryers on the right hand side and also plenty of understall action too. But still requires quite a lot of caution as one of the cleaners is "on it" and always on the lookout for shenanigans.

But always looking for willing volunteers to play with the girth

Attachments

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just walking around London today and had to take a piss and saw the public toilets on broadwick.
Walked down and wow I didn't expect to walk into like 12 dudes circle jerking. I couldn't believe how open they were about it right there in public. I was too shy to do anything I just went to the stall to piss and headed out but what a site.

zenrac

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been to baker st so many times to piss and always see guys wanking together, never had the courage to join in until today on my way back from work.
I go in cause I do have to go, station myself on the corner urinal, next to an older guy who’s clearly aroused and waiting. As I go in I see a really fit guy hanging around outside the toilets, he follows me in and takes the urinal two over while another guy finishes between us.
I keep catching this guys eye as he’s stroking himself which is making me chub up, to the point where I can’t piss even if I wanted to. So I start stroking too. He moves to the urinal closer to me, meanwhile another handsome guy comes in to the far right and starts stroking.
Since it was my first time I got excited too quickly by it all and came within a few minutes, but god was it exhilarating

ModernSatyr

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had a wank at the urinals at Charing Cross station yesterday afternoon beside a gorgeous guy with a fucking monster cock. Same length as mine (maybe 8”) but donkey girth and a huge cockhead. He seemed to enjoy watching me cum into the urinal while I watched him squeeze his huge knob. Made me feel small!

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yh there's a ton of older and unattractive guys that ere there to be brutally honest. When I went there were like 3 decent guys everyone else was not it

Pretty high standards for somebody looking for sex in a toilet

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last week I was at the Fitness First Covent Garden branch. I’d had my workout and hit the showers just before 2pm.
I had a quick rinse and then stepped in to the sauna. As I approached the door, I’d been able to see that there were two guys already in there. One of them adjusted his towel as I got close to the door, in a manner that I knew meant that something had been going on.
I sat myself on the high bench opposite the two of them. One guy was a hit older, maybe late 40s, sat high, opposite me. The other guy was maybe early 30s and sat low.
Normally I’d wait and see but fancied my chances so immediately started adjusting myself through my towel. Both guys were looking at me, eyes fixed on the bulge in my towel. They started adjusting, same as me.
Game on.
I got my cock out and started stroking and they both did the same. We had a nice three way wank for a a minute or so before the younger guy slid over and started playing with my balls. I reached down to feel his chest and play with his nipples.
Before long he shot his load and I wasn’t far behind. The younger guy left for the showers and the older guy came over to me and licked the last bits of cum from my cock.
We both then left the sauna to shower just as another couple of guys were arriving.
Simple encounter but really hot.

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried out the Fitness First at Liverpool Street this lunchtime as my company is putting an office nearby. Small gym but a mainly young-ish crowd
The showers and sauna have got a lot of potential. The showers are semi open and the sauna is opposite so it’s possible to see people coming and going.
While I was there I ended up having a mutual wank with a fit young city type in the sauna. I just got a sense that he was up for fun. He made sure that he was seen when he got out of the shower and came to the sauna, as he didn’t cover up until he sat down inside. We both left for the showers within a few minutes of one another and shortly after I saw him go back in the sauna. He didn’t cover up with his towel so I went and joined him. We sat apart on the bench and I took a few looks in his direction. I started to play with myself discreetly through my towel and he moved himself so that he was facing me. He kept an eye on the showers and once the coast was clear, slid over so that we could wank each other. He shot a nice load that flowed out over my hand. We both went to shower and I tasted his sweet cum from my fingers. I’ll have to make a point of going back to that gym.

ali_m

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slightly adjacent to the topic, but something really hot happened to me tonight on the Northern Line, and really need to share it somewhere.

I was already on the tube, and this guy (mid or late 30s I think, white) gets on at either Charing Cross or Embankment wearing a white shirt, and grey trousers. He sits diagonally across from me and my boyfriend. He squeezes his bulge a couple of times, and I notice, and then he notices me noticing. So now he's squeezing his bulge a bit more, which is getting bigger. I had to get off at Waterloo, as I was with my boyfriend, and by the time I stood up to get off, he was smiling at me knowingly, while continuing to get harder and harder.

I was starting to get pretty hard myself, and if I was alone I would have stayed and followed him, hopefully getting a chance to cop a feel myself. But alas, I'll just have to dream about what could have been.

RugbyGuy42

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago I used to get the same tube home from work as this guy maybe once every few weeks. I was mid 20s and he was about 40.

First time we had to change trains at Acton Town and had to get on a very packed Heathrow tube where we were pushed up against each other. Lots of eye contact then hands brushing against each other's crotch. He got off and I thought about following but didn't.

Then we'd see each other from time to time. Often I'd be sitting down so only from a distance but anytime we had to change at Acton Town I made sure I stood near him so we could get on the tube together and rub against each other.

Don't know why but for months I never got off at his stop even though he gave me looks that seemed to be inviting it. Eventually I did one day, we started chatting once we were out of the station and then he took me home and we had great sex.

After that when we saw each other we'd signal each other if we were free for fun and I'd get off at his stop and we'd have a great time.