Cruising london

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah fuck them, they’re shit now. Try the toilets near Carnaby Street like someone recommended on here. Crazy for action. I prefer just to watch and wank alone but seen a lot of sucking, mutual wanking and all sorts.

I was at the Carnaby St and Broadwick St cottages a few weeks ago, and some god botherer tried to get in with his wife to preach at us 'sinners' who were very much enjoying ourselves sucking cocks and enjoying the company of the same sex!!!

crazybrain

Cherished Member
Media
I was at the Carnaby St and Broadwick St cottages a few weeks ago, and some god botherer tried to get in with his wife to preach at us 'sinners' who were very much enjoying ourselves sucking cocks and enjoying the company of the same sex!!!
Hilarious! Those perverts just wanted a peek

cocksucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nah fuck them, they’re shit now. Try the toilets near Carnaby Street like someone recommended on here. Crazy for action. I prefer just to watch and wank alone but seen a lot of sucking, mutual wanking and all sorts.

The ones at the top of carnaby street, by Liberty?

jimmymac4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The ones at the top of carnaby street, by Liberty?

Yep. Thanks to whoever mentioned the Broadwick Street ones. Seriously. Headed there and then eventually found these ones by Liberty (assumed they had been shut down). Keep up the recommendations y'all

Reactions: Blackrod45

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Feel like pure shit just want Liverpool Street to be good again

Something about a masc office guy in a suit wanting me to suck him off is so hot

Yes they were something special, I used to like going there if I had time to be a filthy cock sucking whore

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yep. Thanks to whoever mentioned the Broadwick Street ones. Seriously. Headed there and then eventually found these ones by Liberty (assumed they had been shut down). Keep up the recommendations y'all
It was me.... had some great times there. Its easy to get caught though

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was me.... had some great times there. Its easy to get caught though

Only if you're playing at the bottom of the stairs in view of the passers by on the pavement, not so at the urinals, cubicles or banged up again the cleaners door! and he's great, so camp with his bucket and mop and that lovely Jamaican ( I think it is - is it Blackrod?) tone in his voice, I wouldn't mind a play with him...

Reactions: Blackrod45

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never been to Waterloo.. where are the toilets there and is it discreet?

I've been there too!!! But I only found toilets on the main concourse down some stairs, they were VERY busy with men going to the toilet and leaving, didn't see any cottaging and didn't feel comfortable, like at Liverpool, Broadwick or Carnaby Streets