Cruising london

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You'll have to let us know how you get on

Just left Baker Street, sucked a huge cock on a really hot guy but then he left me to go fuck a hotter guy in a cubicle :(
Got my dick sucked by an older guy but he wasn't attractive to me so I couldn't get hard

Having a quick lunch then off to Waterloo

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Only three times!!!!!

What time were you at Liverpool Street? Should have seen plenty, I suppose it was open?!!!!

If not open, you should try Exchange Square, although I've been told the security are going in and out more times than a guy goes into and out of a cottage!!

I try to only go in one time at a place; otherwise I feel people might think I'm suspicious. How long do you wait before going into the same restroom again?

wolf1989

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's Euston like these days? It's quite open and the times I was there was always an attendant watching people come in. How much time would you give between making a repeat visit?

I haven’t been since I posted this. But when I was there the guys who were cruising were not discreet at all...

Reactions: colin20

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Coming out the tube, take a fairly sharp left (or basically straight ahead out from the "old" toilets) down the stairs then follow the clearly labelled Toilets corridor to the end

Went via Waterloo this evening (around 7pm) and saw a lot of cock -- the new toilets down towards platforms 20-24 are great for it!

There were 4-5 guys along the back wall of urinals in the old toilets, but actually similar numbers coming/going to jerk off in the new toilets too... Highly recommend

Two cottages in one train station. Not bad.

Hot. I never know about the downstairs toilets. Will need to give them ago at some point.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I try to only go in one time at a place; otherwise I feel people might think I'm suspicious. How long do you wait before going into the same restroom again?

It depends where I am and how busy places are, but if I'm horny and I generally am I don't tend to give a fuck and just go back in!!!

If you've never been to Carnaby or Broadwick you should make a trip when the lockdown is over - it's worth it ;);););)

I find Carnaby to be terrible. People making it so obvious, glaring at each other. It makes it so OTT and takes away any excitement in my opinion. I also wonder what happens in these places when regualr straight men who need a piss walk in? What do they think? ha

Random question - have people always find those you crusie with to be discreet? Just wondering if you've ever seen them again afterwards and they approach you. I want to get into it more, but it's the discretion thing that is putting me off.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find Carnaby to be terrible. People making it so obvious, glaring at each other. It makes it so OTT and takes away any excitement in my opinion. I also wonder what happens in these places when regualr straight men who need a piss walk in? What do they think? ha

Things usually quiet down, but I've seen 'straight' men come in, have a pee and hand around watching then have a quick wank!!
The thing that annoys me, is when young teenagers come in for a piss and the old men just carry on without regard for the boys, I find that disgraceful and I feel like calling the police.

Usually men who cruise are discreet, especially those who are married just seeking relief.