Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just sucked a nice dick at Tottenham Marshes

Lucky you! I’ve been following the rules, and I really need to have my dick sucked. Looking forward to restrictions ending and getting some attention in the fresh air.

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lucky you! I’ve been following the rules, and I really need to have my dick sucked. Looking forward to restrictions ending and getting some attention in the fresh air.

I was pretty good with following the rules but the horn took over lol.

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was pretty good with following the rules but the horn took over lol.

I completely understand. I’ve been wanking so much in the past week... cumming 5+ times a day.

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Handy! I’ve never strayed out that way. How is it compared with Hyde Park Corner or the Heath?

I wouldn't know, I've never been to either

I'm more a fan of toilets and gym locker rooms then outdoors. I've only recently started going to the outdoor places because of lockdown and like I said, they're local to me, but when everything opens up again I'll be back indoors where I belong lol

JohnWayne777

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Waterloo station has been my go to for years. I’d go everyday before and after work as I worked on the southbank. I haven’t been since lockdown but I need to head back to the office soon if anyone wants to meet there. Also never tried wisley and live local. Is this still a good place to go?

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
looking for advice on hampstead heath :)
I haven't been to the heath for years but I guess nothing has changed. The cruising area is up at West Heat behind Jack Straw's Castle. It is busy day and night. There are plenty of bushes that you can hide in during the day. I think most locals know what happens there so tend to avoid that area.
It is a lot busier at night, but there are a lot of dips etc, and I think there is a ditch that runs through it, so you have to mind where you tread. If you haven't been before and you want to go at night time, it is worth getting there while it is still light and get used to the lay out.
I think at night times there are different areas depending what you are into, you can often hear someone being spanked in the distance. I think I have only been a couple of times at night, all other times were during the day. Also it id best to go in the summer, it can get very muddy in the winter.

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys,
Any good place in Islington? Near by the tube station? I work here 6 days a week and I would love to some fun on my break....
The toilets in the N1 shopping centre (now called Angel Central) used to be good. Don't know what they are like these days or if they are even open at the moment.

Reactions: Littleluckas

trebor_mints

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Waterloo and Charing Cross are really the only places that seem to have regular action these days.

Waterloo I've been wankef and sucked off at the hand dryers on the right hand side and also plenty of understall action too. But still requires quite a lot of caution as one of the cleaners is "on it" and always on the lookout for shenanigans.

But always looking for willing volunteers to play with the girth

Attachments

Badidang

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Waterloo and Charing Cross are really the only places that seem to have regular action these days.

Waterloo I've been wankef and sucked off at the hand dryers on the right hand side and also plenty of understall action too. But still requires quite a lot of caution as one of the cleaners is "on it" and always on the lookout for shenanigans.

But always looking for willing volunteers to play with the girth

Where exactly in Waterloo station? What’s the best time and day to see some action?