Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The toilets in Regent's park still charge 20p but now it's contactless payments only :joy:

On the one hand that feels kind of petty, but on the other isn't it providing a trail of who has been there and roughly when?
The Royal Parks or whoever looks after the toilets will not have access to people's personal details, they just see a transaction. The only people who know where you spent money are you and your bank, and the bank will not reveal details to anyone but the police and only if it was a very serious investigation.
You guys should be more worried about CCTV, it is everywhere now. They can see who goes into toilets, how long they are in there and where they go next.

swishbboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Went to Carnaby yesterday around 6pm for the first time and it felt like a set of a David Lynch movie, I'm not gonna lie. Got to suck a BBC but the people there were just.. weird? 2 dudes were also standing by the entrance playing on their phones/watching everyone without lifting a finger. Just weird and grim

Ctk2745

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Where is the crossrail station? Sorry I’m not familiar with the area. Will I have to get out of the Tube station?
Isn’t that a bit of a silly question? No offence, but it’s obviously called Canary Wharf Station albeit the Elizabeth line (Crossrail) - I’m sure you have a mobile phone, so could easily look it up when you arrive. It is level -3 in ‘Crossrail Place’

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see. Which branch has the most action/cruising?
Seems to be common in many of them where there’s opportunity or you make space for it to happen. I have had fun at Cottons, London Bridge, Bedford Street, Tottenham Court Road and, just now, Liverpool Street

Reactions: AusOtter

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried out the Fitness First at Liverpool Street this lunchtime as my company is putting an office nearby. Small gym but a mainly young-ish crowd
The showers and sauna have got a lot of potential. The showers are semi open and the sauna is opposite so it’s possible to see people coming and going.
While I was there I ended up having a mutual wank with a fit young city type in the sauna. I just got a sense that he was up for fun. He made sure that he was seen when he got out of the shower and came to the sauna, as he didn’t cover up until he sat down inside. We both left for the showers within a few minutes of one another and shortly after I saw him go back in the sauna. He didn’t cover up with his towel so I went and joined him. We sat apart on the bench and I took a few looks in his direction. I started to play with myself discreetly through my towel and he moved himself so that he was facing me. He kept an eye on the showers and once the coast was clear, slid over so that we could wank each other. He shot a nice load that flowed out over my hand. We both went to shower and I tasted his sweet cum from my fingers. I’ll have to make a point of going back to that gym.

KyeLorny

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be aware.. a guy at Carnaby Street has been seen recording action using a phone this evening. He sits in the cubicle with a bag.
Honestly in this day & age when cruising you have to expect there’s a camera somewhere. That’s why I don’t cruise much anymore due to the amount of guys who film

peppermintpop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very hot first cruising experience at Carnaby today. If you were the guy in the green coat and light blue skinny jeans who wanked and sucked me off, please pop up to me on here - you were hot as fuck and a great sloppy tongue kisser too.

Reactions: 7.25x6