Cruising properly

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by anal_lightbulb, Mar 18, 2010.

1. anal_lightbulb

I've found out about an adult "toy" store around here that has a video booth section that is VERY popular for cruising. I've never cruised in a public place before, and I'm not too sure about the cues and signals that come with it. I had a few glances, I walked into a booth and a guy followed me, but the videos didn't work and I had "performance anxiety," so to speak. I guess I was so nervous about what I was prepping to do.

I had been to a video booth before, and I jacked off in them, showing myself off to others, but whenever I saw the fingers in the gloryhole, I was terrified that the guy on the other end was going to shank me for some reason. I'm a bit older and wiser now, and the thought of getting/giving a blow job in such a public space does excite me. There is the possibility of being raided too, so I'm worried about that as well.

I'm going to try again this weekend, because I know I'm going to be in a horny mood again, and I just need some tips on what to do and what not to do. I know this sounds sort of insane, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask

2. kid_rami_02

kid_rami_02 New Member

Albums:
    For some reason, in "anonymous" situations like this, most guys don't like to talk. I think its because many of them are straight and after they cum, they feel guilty and leave.

If you're interested in someone, just try and make eye contact with them. If they're interested, they'll approach you or follow you.

Also be careful

Draft saved Draft deleted