Cruising Rochester NY

Tony Hawk

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys I couldn't find a thread discussing the best places to cruise in Rochester so here you go!

I always have luck in Esporta steam rooms/shower areas and I have also gotten lucky in the Eastview Mall bathroom near the PF restaurants (not the food court) Also in the MCC library bathrooms.

I've never been brave enough to actually do anything but there is a lot of car-cruising going on in Elison Park in Penfield. A good amount of men slowly driving from one parking lot to another at most times of the day.

Have you ever cruised any of these spots or other places in Roc?

Side Note: On another site people said that there are cruisy bathrooms at U of R and RIT and I want to check them out but I'm not a student at either college, if there are any U of R or RIT students on here can you let me know if I'd need a ID card to get in to use the bathrooms in every building or if some don't require the ID to get in

Causal_Idiot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys I couldn't find a thread discussing the best places to cruise in Rochester so here you go!

I always have luck in Esporta steam rooms/shower areas and I have also gotten lucky in the Eastview Mall bathroom near the PF restaurants (not the food court) Also in the MCC library bathrooms.

I've never been brave enough to actually do anything but there is a lot of car-cruising going on in Elison Park in Penfield. A good amount of men slowly driving from one parking lot to another at most times of the day.

Have you ever cruised any of these spots or other places in Roc?

Side Note: On another site people said that there are cruisy bathrooms at U of R and RIT and I want to check them out but I'm not a student at either college, if there are any U of R or RIT students on here can you let me know if I'd need a ID card to get in to use the bathrooms in every building or if some don't require the ID to get in
All of the buildings, except dorms, on both campuses are public except a few after certain hours. Usually locks whenever it gets dark.

Reactions: Tony Hawk

Tony Hawk

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of the buildings, except dorms, on both campuses are public except a few after certain hours. Usually locks whenever it gets dark.
Thanks! I'm gonna check em out today. I'll link to the other website that has a list of cruising places for roc in a bit.