Cruising signals....

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm female but I'm interested in hearing about men's cruising signals. Would this be one... a man who is notorious for having bulges around you makes a point of putting his hand in his pocket around you... and sometimes two... moving it.

What are some of the cruising signals that you notice in a male that gives you the green light to touch and more?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can be 350lbs and buck ugly. Str8 men are figuring out a way to fuck you.They are born crusing,think gay man in a str8 body.We want to fuck you.One thing most gay men have in common with str8 men"We are dogs,honey".
Appologies to all!

I'm female but I'm interested in hearing about men's cruising signals. Would this be one... a man who is notorious for having bulges around you makes a point of putting his hand in his pocket around you... and sometimes two... moving it.

What are some of the cruising signals that you notice in a male that gives you the green light to touch and more?

The more conventional reason for hands in pockets is nervousness, very much so if his shoulders look tense too. If his palms are flat down with thumbs hanging out and shoulders relaxed then he's most likely relaxed.

The moving hands thing is either another nervousness signal, or he thinks his package is an attractive feature and he's conciously doing it to draw your attention to it.

Either way these are good signs that he's attracted to you.

gjorg said:
We want to fuck you.One thing most gay men have in common with str8 men"We are dogs,honey".
Appologies to all!

SHUSH!!!!! They're not supposed to know that! What's next? Telling them we really don't like talking after sex?