Cruising Spots In Warsaw

Voo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
doesn't Poland have a homophobic goivernment?
Yeah, but they are more like rats. They will be gone soon enough. They are all bark, but they technically can't do shiet. The are mostly using LGBT as scapegoats as the big scare for some conservative idiots, to keep majority in parliament. They did that with Germans, Russians, Muslims and opposition. Society itself is way more open, so they are just a last fart of the homophobia, cause they were able to group into biggest political party, when opposition has been broken into smaller groups for years (they are barely supported by 20% of the country and even then only part of those people are also homophobes, they mostly got votes of the poorest, least educated and sect Christians). Constitution forbids them from even getting close to what Hungary, Russia or some more extreme countries like Turkey or other arabic countries have.

My point is though - gay culture flourishes in Poland. We have some few nice clubs, including the adult ones. Mostly only in the biggest cities, but still.

Nicker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,
- toaleta metro politechnika zawsze akcja przy pisuarach
- toaleta metro świetokrzyska (M1) zawsze akcja przy pisuarach
- Galeria Mokotow, toaleta przy Empik, ostatnie 3 kabiny mają zajebiste dziurki.
- Centrum LIM, toaleta na parterze na przeciwko apteki.

Co jeszcze ciekawego jest?

polishguy90

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,
So, from my latest experiences, public toilets on subway/underground/metro stations "Świętokrzyska" and "Politechnika" are usually busy with cruising people, but it's hard to find young and attractive guys, more are like really mediocre and 40-ish. But maybe there are better days and hours to visit, to meet younger and attractive guys? Give some hints! :)

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,
So, from my latest experiences, public toilets on subway/underground/metro stations "Świętokrzyska" and "Politechnika" are usually busy with cruising people, but it's hard to find young and attractive guys, more are like really mediocre and 40-ish. But maybe there are better days and hours to visit, to meet younger and attractive guys? Give some hints! :)
wow … mediocre and 40’s ?? well the honest truth is: if people are cruising at the park’s bathrooms and on the bushes is a sign of desperation I’m in my 40’s and I don’t have to cruise in public places, I just socialize at parties, or even at work, not from my own Firm but I had met people in the Court house and had gotten laid with much younger guys … I can stand in the corner of any street and get attention …
and the parks are getting very dangerous, you don’t know who are you going to encounter, and work in Law enforcement as a firmer cop, there are undercover cops, if you get arrested here at any park in the nation. you’ll be arrested if you are part of any sexual activity, now I’m a Lawyer and I know cases of people getting cough at the park performing oral sex, and even exposing them selfs, the got convicted and had to register as a sex ofender…!

polishguy90

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not a matter of wether you "have to cruise in public places", or can get laid and find someone through the app - it's rather the fetish and rush to jerk off together with other guys at cruising spots like certain urinals/toilets. There is a lot of places like that around the world, and this thread is about certain places in Warsaw, Poland - where law enforcement actions and getting arrested as a sex offender definetely looks different than in the States.
I met a lot of young and attractive guys in such places also, so there is no rule that it's only a sign of desperation and only a certain kind of people go there. Live and let live.

Reactions: tom7uc

tom7uc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks guys. Travelling next week, so if anyone wants to meet in a public place or has any tips for me, please contact me. Also looking for cruisy swimming pools with nice showers :)