Cruising Stories

J327

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Was at a park during lunch. I was on probation on work release so we had to clean highways. So during lunch I stopped in the restroom, a ghetto restroom with no doors on stall very old school. So I noticed an older guy came in just started doing his business in the stall but he was eyeing me. So I just walked up to him unzipped my pants and stuck my dick in his mouth, and he started sucking. I don't think we ever exchanged a word. He just sucked and sucked till the juices flowed, then he swallowed. I zipped my pants up and walked out to find my cleaning crew waiting at the truck for me so we can go. Guess I got a little carried away and lost track of time! Another minute or two and they were gonna send my partner to come n get me! So we finished just in time... So glad we didn't get caught

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have never been cruising but one hot time I was driving and my grindr was blowing up. I had looking for TOP TS. Sent me her GPS and I showed up at her door to her cock out and forcing me on my knees. Told me to go clean up and meet her on the bed. She bent me over and fucked me so hard and came multiple times

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the urinal in Paris on a trip. Much older man was trying to catch my eye, and when I looked down he was stroking a fat uncut cock. I didn’t speak French, so Hans to communicate with just looks and gestures to move into a stall where I sucked him off and he came all over me.
Its not only Paris in France where guys gave me the eye. Saw cocks of all sizes and shapes in the various urinals and had wanks, sucked and got blown - words not used, but wow, what fun

Reactions: 1087204