1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Crush on a Co-worker

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MovingForward, Jun 14, 2007.

1. MovingForward

MovingForward Active Member

So there is this guy at work. Great guy, but I don't know if he is gay. Never spent enough time with this guy to find out. In addition I don't think a workplace is the place to ask about someone's sexuality. It is a business. However this guy, will give and take when it comes to flirting, but only to a certain point. Like for instance I dropped off some seasoned almonds for his department. Later in the day I had to call for some reason and of course I flirted as usual, and said "thank you for your salted nuts. they were delecious" if he really knew what I would do to him, if I got the opportunity. However I had a workplace relationship, and it went horribly wrong. I don't even want to attempt to actually do something. Its just frustrating, because I feel like he know's Im gay, and that I want him, so he says things just to mess with me.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice