Crush on female boss...

hung_glasgow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a female boss who is a few years older than me, she's quite hot but it's in a factory so we're always a little bit scruffy looking but I find her well hot and know she scrubs up outstanding!

But we got on well and have a laugh, on breaks though I have busted her looking at my bulge in my demins, sometimes it's quite noticeable from the right angle which she usually is and she always looks away once I've busted her but I like it.

She is married and has kids and I'm not into doing anything, I just find her hot and love the fact she might love the fact I've got a big cock, I just wanna milk it without taking it too far, like extreme flirting but worried I might be jumping to wrong conclusions and just wishing that's what she's thinking!

I dunno, I'd love to let her see my dick, no touching but just to see her face!

What would you do?

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are not a Temp..don't go there. It could cause alot of difficulty in the end.
I know its hot and gives you a reason for getting out of bed a little bit quicker. Enjoy the mild flirting a little..adds some spice to your day. But don't take it too far. You will get burned if she is not able to take it to a personal relationship.

But if you ask me affairs with close co-workers are usually infested with problems down the road.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would wear my push out pouch thongs to make my bulge look even bigger and wear tighter pants. If she really wants to look, she'll have to make the move and ask.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You can't unfortunately. Marriage no doubt makes that kind of taboo tempting but 1 of 3 things will happen and none have a good outcome for you.

1) She politely says you have the wrong idea, things become awkward.
2) She takes it offensively as, even if deep down she really wants to, she knows she shouldn't and knocks you back in order to make the chances of it becoming reality impossible.
3) She falls to temptation, and in the long-run you fall out or worse her husband finds out and does something silly.

She has a family. Just be a man and forget about her. Take the compliment, it is the best you'll get out of it.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
she's married, don't risk it. It's never advisable also to fuck your boss, or somebody higher up in an organisation than you. Even flirting can be seen as sexual harassment.

Fucking a co-worker is not bad per se, but if it's somebody in a different department or another town/city, then why not?