Crush on Your Guy Friends

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dirrtyminded, Aug 6, 2010.

1. dirrtyminded

dirrtyminded Member

Albums:
    Ladies, I have a simple question.
    How many of you have had a crush on a male friend of yours?
    Did you act on that feeling, why or why not?

Whether you were in a relationship with someone else is irrelevant.

I'm just curious since I just learned that an old friend of mine from high school that I lost contact with had a crush on me and I was clueless. She had a crush on me before I even knew who she was.

Here's the short version of what she told me:
    She was on a bus with her sister and they were getting off and her sister tripped and fell as she was stepping down.
    I caught her as she was quickly falling towards the ground and I helped her regain her balance, while this was happening some guys were snickering on the bus. I helped the both of them pick up her books and then I said my famous line, "Don't worry, no one saw that." (I say this whenever someone does something embarrassing) and it made her feel better.

My friend thought that I was really sweet and kind and she always had a soft spot for me from since that moment. The funny part is that all this time she thought that I was older than her or maybe the same age, but she's 1 year older than me! When we met in high school, I was in her grade 11 Media Arts class, although I was in grade 10 and she always thought I was older since I came off very mature, go figure lol.

Anyway, feel free to respond guys & girls.:smile:

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Yes i had a massive crush on one of my male friends.

He was funny,quite nice looking and generous (with his time) but he didnt have a clue.......i kept my feeling in incase i made a fool of myself and lost him as a friend.

He made it clear he really liked curvy women and especially big butts and breasts......though always ended up with skinny flat chested ones....confusing.

We danced real close when we went out (lots of others went out to the clubs with us as well) and i nearly melted on the dance floor especially when we did the bumping n grinding type of dancing.People said to the both of us they were convinced we were lovers and well into eachother due to how we were together..........I WISH!! <<<< my thoughts at the time.I used to dream of him and get excited when he sent me texts and fone calls i nearly wet myself with joy!!

Anyway,at the time i was in a violent relationship with a lazy p!llock of a guy and i think i had the crush on my friend due to how unhappy i was at home.

I got out of the relationship....my friend met a (skinny) woman and i went on to meet a lovely guy....................my friend and i were chatting one evening and he admitted he wanted me SOOOOOOOOOO badly and had a massive crush on me too!

We didnt do anything about it and i'm glad as well as it may have ruined our relationship as friends.

Another factor being......he looks so much like my first husband who was killed (i wasnt trying to replace him).........and another being my friend is really more or less the opposite to guys i am usually attracted to (now).

3. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    No, but I found out that a friend of ours had a crush on my husband. We were never really close, but just got together once in a while - used to live in the same neighborhood. She would flirt with him, but he was absolutely clueless. Although I suspected it a mutual friend confirmed it.

4. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

None of my crushes have been secret. I usually make it known and end up in bed with them. But none of my crushes have been romantic. They've all been more lust-based.

5. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    makes sense to me, this always happens to me. i want curvy, big boobs and tits and always get skinny. it's weird

6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes! I have had a crush on a guy friend in the past. I never acted on it because I never thought I was his type.

7. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

You should make sure you get what you really want...no point just making do and not being fully happy and satified.

A male colleague of mine likes women with big boobs but likes creamy flawless skin.....so he gets himself a woman with big boobs alright but with veins almost standing out of them and he admits he finds that very very ugly but he likes big boobs so makes do.

I think he should let her go and find a woman he really likes in every way.He agreed but ....making do for the time being.She knows as well which makes it worse :eek:

8. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I have a history of getting a crush on almost every (attractive) guy friend I have ever had. Being such a sexual being, it is very hard for me to separate liking and affection from sexual attraction, and when I develop good feelings for a man (or some women), sexual feelings often follow. Before I got married the first time, I fucked most of my guy friends; I just couldn't help myself, and there was no reason not to (other than my being a slut, but I really didn't care).

That said, I will add that I have noticed I get less crushes now that I am with ArtfulDominant. I think in the past, although I had a pretty good vanilla sex life with my ex, I wasn't completely satisfied, secretly wanting to be dominated and also wanting a guy with a bigger dick.

That doesn't mean I had crushes only on dominant guys or guys with big dicks -- actually, I had no way of knowing what most guys' dicks were like because I never went to bed with them.

But I had a number of crushes on male friends during that entire marriage. It didn't help that I was not only physically but emotionally unsatisifed by the relationship. My ex and I fought a lot and could get very vicious with each other.

Now I am in an emotionally fulfilling relationship with a dominant guy who has a big dick, and I find the drive to look elsewhere has really diminished.

#8 Belly_Dancer, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  9. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I appreciate the beauty of the humans around me, and quite often that turns into a crush. I always keep open in my mind and heart the possibility that another human might become more to me than a mere social contact.

It has on the whole proved much safer to treat my admiration for others as fuel for the muse and direct the urges into artworks in many media, but sometimes I gain a relationship, if the person wishes to know me as well. Oh beautiful and perfidious humanity, I can't live without you.

10. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I don't know about having a crush on male friends,i have a crush on some of the bluddygoddamnsexyasfvck gay guys on here!!:yumyum::yumyum::yumyum:

Draft saved Draft deleted