Crush Question

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

girlfunk55: I just have a quick question maybe you bigger guys could help me out with.

I have a crush on a guy at school who is rumored to have a really big penis. That isn't the main reason I like him, but I am kind of a size queen, so it's something I at least care a bit about. I've been talking to him a bit more lately, and I have wondered about mentioning his size to him at all. I don't want to weird him out or anything, but it's something that's a pretty well-spoken rumor (he's on the wrestling team and his team-mates have mentioned it more than once in public), so it won't be something totally out of the blue.

So my question is, would that kind of creep you out, or would it make you take more interest in a girl who kind of likes you that she's interested in you for, uh, more than your personality?

2. alysen6

alysen6 Member

Hey Girlfunk,

I'm not a guy, but as a fellow size queen, I wouldn't be afraid to tell him how you feel. Provided you know him well enough that it won't be too awkward, and others have mentioned his size to him before, I don't think it would be traumatic for him. Plus, it might help him know how you feel about him, since it sounded like you haven't really told him that you like him in that way yet.

And of course, he should probably get used to girls talking to him about it. Just be tactful and don't cross any obvious lines. Good luck!

~Aly

3. JoeWide2

Gold Member

Hey Girlfunk,

Alysen's advice is great. So when you are talking to him, and things are going well, you might smile a bit and mention in passing something like "You know, just when I thought you couldn't seem any better, I heard someone say that you are well-endowed. If that's true, I'd like you to know that I am a woman who *really* appreciates that, especially in a guy like you" . . .

This is disarming, flattering, and flirtatious all at the same time.

If he's interested, you'll know. And if he's not, neither of you will feel bad.

Best,

Joe

4. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Of course, not using those exact words. I know I'd run faster than Sonic!

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Aww, I'd catch you, Orca- you just can't run THAT fast!

6. Imported

Gold Member

OneEyedCat:
    Not at all. Believe me, word gets around fast. The only reason not to is if you are not sure if he's attracted to you. It can be a total turn on if you say it discreetly.

Cheers to A Size Queen ;)

OEC

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Unless the guy is simply out to 'score' you're likely to find that he's more interested in girls who are interested in him as a person - not as a big dick.

He may very well despise 'size queens.'

Stay away from there if you really want a friendship.

8. Imported

Gold Member

3XL: Yes, I agree with Peker.

Until you have won him over so that he's ready to kiss you, it would be better not to mention it right away. It would make me feel like that's all you want from me.

My thought would be "This girl is just looking for a dick, not a boy friend."
    I don't know, maybe that's all you are looking for, and maybe he's just looking for a place to shove it. It that's true, you're all set.

However, if you want a relationship that sustains, build your foundation on something else. If your relation ship progresses to where you get to touch or see him intimately, THEN you can let him know how much you appreciate his other special qualities.

At that point, yea, I really like to know I have a size queen!

9. alysen6

alysen6 Member

Yes, good points to the last two of you. Of course, I'm always assuming you're not making size the sole reason for dating someone, and it sounded like you said that. Just know there are times to bring it up and times when you have to bond on deeper issues.

By the way, how does he respond when his buddies tease him about being big? That should give you a good clue, too.

~Aly

10. Imported

Gold Member

girlfunk55: He seems really cool with it, which gives me the idea that he won't mind. They call it his "Nine Inch Nail." He's actually got a really cute personality, and he's a funny guy too.

I hear what you all are saying (thanks for the advice!), so I won't give him the idea that I just want to get in his pants. I just wanted to know if that's a turn off if he knew I cared about his size.

Any more thoughts from any of you guys (and you, Aly!), I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Tiffany

11. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    Tiffany,

Do be sure to go about it tactfully though. When I was in high school, there was a bit of a rumor about me, which I didn't know until one day after school. I was walking by a group of girls who were vaguely friends of mine (we hung out with the same crowd) when one of them said, "Hey Z, how big is your cock?" This took me totally by surprise. I had to 1) figure out if it was a serious question or if they were just trying to joke around, 2) find an appropriate answer/comeback to each possibility without making myself look foolish, and 3) make them think that I didn't care about it. The conversation went this way:

Me (pulling a piece of paper out of my pocket): "Hold on, I have it written down here somewhere; I can only remember so many numbers."

Lead girl: "C'mon, seriously."
    Me: "Like I have an exact measurement."
    Lead girl: "C'mon. . ."
    Second girl: "Yes you do."
    Me: "What makes you think that?"
    Second girl: "Every guy does."
    Me: "I'm not that curious. I know it's enough; I'd rather focus on having sex with Stefanie (my girlfriend at the time) as much as possible before the 'rents come home."
    Lead girl: "Fine then -- estimate."
    Me: (gives estimate) "Why do you ask?"
    Lead girl: "Girl stuff. 'Most Likely To' lists. You were voted "Most Likely to Have Biggest Penis."
    Me: "Well thanks. Better than 'Most Likely to Take Biggest Penis Up the Ass'. Enjoy your speculation, girls." (bows, walks off)

One of the few times I was witty in high school.

-Z

My two cents are better than my common sense.

12. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you haven't even let him know that you like him yet, I don't see how mentioning his penis gets you anywhere you want to be. In fact, I would believe that leading with sex talk is one way to ensure you never have a relationship with him. You may end up having sex with him - as he will likely start thinking in this direction immediately, but my guess is that it won't ever get past that point.

Try to get to know him and entice him with your personality. Once you mutually decide you like each other, move to a physical relationship. The reverse will almost never work. When (if) you see his penis for the first time, act surprised, rather than like some chick who is on to all the sex gossip. It is much sexier to be demure at first.

Also, if the rumor comes from the wrestling team, ask yourself how many of this guys have seen him with an erection. Do not make the mistake of assuming that a large flaccid penis will be an enormous erect member. He may be a shower and not really get any bigger when he is hard.

Overall, if you feel your point of entry with him (no pun intended) is a dialogue about his cock, you are only setting yourself up for some heartache.

13. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tiff,

If you mentioned it too early in your flirtation, I'd jump to the conclusion that all you wanted was sex. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

But if you want something more, I'd wait til the subject of his dick became a natural part of your growing intimacy.

And the last thing I'd say is "I've heard you're well endowed...". Any more than I'd say "I heard your favourite colour is blue...". It would wierd me out to know I was being gossiped about behind my back, whatever the subject--but most especially about my dick.

Oh, and wrestlers are great in bed. You go, girl!

hb8

14. Imported

Gold Member

SL55///AMG: Hey, I would suggest giving him a nice tight hug...and mistakingly rub yourself on him to find out... I know that I like to surprise girls in bed...so you knowing about it may or may not be beneficial. Good luck.

15. vega

vega Member

This made me chuckle a bit. It will depend on the guys character. If he is likely to be embarrased by it then no you should try to avoid it.

Personally when my size became more comon knowledge if a girl already had a crush on me I was flattered and a little sheepish about talking about it but if a girl came to me just to talk about it it really pissed me off.

Be friends with him before hand.

16. Imported

Gold Member

NineInchCock_160IQ: I would say don't mention it. It probably wouldn't bother him, but why even bother taking that chance? What would be the point? And what kind of conversation would you have after that? It would serve entirely no purpose and it might make him suspect that you are only interested in his dick. If he's a more conservative type, it might make him think that you are some kind of slut or something and be a turn off. At any rate, it probably will NOT be a turn on. If you are interested in getting together with him let him know this, that should be enough. Girls that are confident and take the initiative are hot. But he doesn't need to know why.

That being said, after you guys are together, if you do have sex, it would be perfectly fine to comment on his size. If he does turn out to be huge, and you like that, pour on the praises. That will just make him feel good. But bringing it up before you actually see it for yourself just doesn't make any sense or serve any purpose.

17. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

That makes sense to me, Vega, although I guess it depends on what she's looking for. Girlfunk, if you just want a roll in the hay and he's interested, then maybe being aggressive will get you what you want... or at least get it sooner. :p If your interest is more than sexual, I would think it's hard to tell how he would respond to that. I guess the LPSG guys should keep chiming in with the guy side of things.

18. D_MisterBates

D_MisterBates New Member

the best thing to do is to not even think about it. pretend you havent heard anything.
    if you get to the point thet you two are making out then rub against him. he wont mind and then you will get a good idea of whats down there too.

if you really want to have some fun and you are impressed by what you feel through his pants you can comment on it like " what is that" or "there is no way that is you" or the ever classic "oh my god"... i love that one :p

19. Imported

Gold Member

pdrprst:
    Good point SurferGirl. Girls like sex too.

Tiff,

Whether or not to talk about his cock depends on how comfortable he is with his body and your relationship. It also depends on what you both want from the relationship.

If you choose to breach the subject I would reccomend that you get to the point of having firsthand knowledge (groping, hugging, seeing and cuddling all count) of his size before you talk about it. At that point let him know that it is definitely a good thing and compliment his naked body the way you would want yours complimented.

Saying that a woman has a big ass may be a compliment because a guy is into big asses, but it needs to be said in a way that makes it clear that it is in fact a compliment, or else it could be devastating (e.g. "I love your big, round ass" vs. "Damn Gina, you got a big ass!").

In response to rope9839's comment about the shower vs. grower issue, the majority of penises measured in non-self measured studies, like the Durex spring break study, extended 2 to 3 inches from flacid to erect states. I'm sure there are huge growers out there, but that's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about a guy who grows normally. He starts out at the length of an average man's erection, then grows 2-3 inches. He would be bigger than average even if he only grew an inch.

As someone who wrestled in high school and sported a bulge about the size of an "average" erection, I thought I could offer something like his perspective. Allow me to describe the average day in the life of any member of my wrestling team.

Wake up and stuff morning wood into three layers of sweatpants for extra water weight loss, run 4 miles, shower with about 20 naked guys, eat very lightly at breakfast and lunch until sufficiently emaciated, change back into (hopefully fresh) sweats to rub up against same 20 guys in practice for three hours, strip down naked to weigh-in before an audience of 50-100 people. Slip tights onto your emaciated body and non-emaciated bulge then go try to make a well trained athlete submit to your will, and not get hurt in the process, while the cheer squad watches from 10 feet away, and the stands are filled with your friends, classmates, and their families.

You have no time or attention to devote to hiding your body, and to think that no teammate, coach, cheerleader, classmate, friend or enemy will take notice and/or comment in all this time is naive given the attention paid to penis size in our society, even outside the confines of lpsg.org.

The fact that you know may not surprise a wrestler. Our bodies are on display like few other people save swimmers, bodybuilders, strippers or lingerie models. The important thing is that you deliver the message well.

And in response to headbang8 who said wrestlers make great lovers I say, "Damn Straight!", but unfortunately friend so am I. B)

20. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

If he's attracted to you, then you should talk to him & let him know what you like about him besides what's between his legs. Then at some point just drop the word that you like "big" guys. I think the subtle way works best. I've had girls walk up to me at parties & start with "I've heard that you have a big cock. Is that true?" or my favorite, "Can I see it?" I used to say that if they strip for me, then I'll strip for them. :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted