Crush - talk some sense into me

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by justsomebloke, Jun 5, 2008.

1. justsomebloke

justsomebloke New Member

Albums:
    So I've developed a huge crush on a fellow worker - knock some sense into me...

I'm in a relationship and relatively happy, been together four years.

Last autumn, I started a new job and on my first day met a woman - let's call her Linda. As soon as I saw her, I think my jaw dropped because she was (to my eyes) stunningly beautiful - long auburn hair, 6'1 tall, slim with an amazing smile.

Well, fair enough - often see people who I think are stunning but I think no more of it.

But it was her first day as well and we had a company tour where we ended up sitting together and having lunch. She was not only beautiful but great company.

She works in another location - about two miles from my office - but I bump into her once a week when I'm over there. It's also where my partner works and she's friends with her. Once or twice we've gone out for dinner as a couple - me and my partner, Linda and her boyfriend.

Over the last year, I've just found that I have grown more and more attracted to her. Currently she's doing some study and I've been proof reading her work.

To make matters worse, my wife jokes that she thinks Linda is chasing me and that Linda has a crush on me.

I am finding it hard to get my mind off her. I feel like a schoolboy all over again.

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

Your relationship isn't making you happy if you are having crushes on other women. You should tell your wife the good news. Maybe you all can go cuckolding/swinging together.

3. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know it's hard, but you have to focus your attention somewhere else.
    Don't let a crush or infatuation destroy what you have.

4. RamIt

RamIt Member

Just tell yourself Linda shits the bed, or something similarly disgusting.

5. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Dude -

Why are you looking for relationship advice form a bunch of stranger in a forum for guys with big dicks?

I'm guessing you've already talked to other friends and they told you to drop the Linda thing.

Now my advice, for what it's worth. Drop the Linda thing. It's a crush that does NOT need to be acted upon.

Be a man. Do the right thing.

6. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

That’s a tough question! Many have stayed and many have strayed with good and bad results with either choice! You gotta figure out who you are in love with.

7. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Of the two, who do you love? Who do you lust after? It would be sad if lust ruins your love.

Draft saved Draft deleted