Crush

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
boynextdoor -

you're a real cutie yourself! you often comment on how you doubt guys would be interested in you... but honestly, I think you'd do just fine! :)

Spaguy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Landon - I have to agree with AZBiGuy. . .you're a real cutie and you shouldn't doubt that guys will be interested in you. I just had the best j/o session in my office to your pics!

boynextdoor -

you're a real cutie yourself! you often comment on how you doubt guys would be interested in you... but honestly, I think you'd do just fine! :)

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a few crushes on men in here and one girl, (Stacey) but I know its just a crush, but I gotta say, Monster, I would LOVE to be with a man like u!
LOL. Monster! I asked you the other day what it was about you. You might wanna invest is some security for your home. You're gonna fuck around & get kidnapped one day:biggrin1:

Landon, you seem like a smart. You're very attractive. You just have to put yourself out there to meet some hot guy & you will. You have to be patient. Don't look for love because you won't find it. Love is something that looks for you. So, when it knocks, open the door. Good luck, dude!:cool:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey - I think that is perfectly fine for boynextdoor to be able to say what he thinks here. That is where he is right now and he should be able to say so and good for him. I would never think of expressing myself to complete strangers when I was his age. You people be nice to him. I think highly of him.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Developing a crush on someone is one of the exciting things in life. It adds spice to our otherwise regular routine. The next issue is what we do about the crush once we realize it?

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who doesn't have a few crushes on the people on here? :smile:

So boynextdoorkpt is your dancecard filled yet? Cuz you sure are a cutie :tongue: even if you don't think you are!