Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's selfish and put all the effort on you.

Her: You should read a book or something.
You: I wouldn't have to if you'd communicate. I'm not a mind reader after all.

Putting the onus on her for a bit might make her realize she's the cold fish in bed, aka "sushi". Those kinds of women are the worst, when they just lay there and don't move around or make any noise. It's impossible to figure out what the hell works and what doesn't. I get the impression that she's that type.

Yeah... she can be rather like that sometimes-but not all the time.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not digging oral is fine...if she was still investing in your pleasure some other way.
but this is a one way street.
she expects you to take full responsibility for your pleasure and hers.

seriously, ditch her.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Problem is you can't really argue with her either cuz she can't ever concede on much. When it comes to pleasure she says she likes me to do whatever, but I want more than that, I want a person, not a warm doll. But again, you can bring up points that don't work in the relationship and then it always ends up being my fault-and if she realizes something is wrong in her head she won't admit it.
So, maybe should just suddenly drop contact with her suddenly and altogether?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Problem is you can't really argue with her either cuz she can't ever concede on much. When it comes to pleasure she says she likes me to do whatever, but I want more than that, I want a person, not a warm doll. But again, you can bring up points that don't work in the relationship and then it always ends up being my fault-and if she realizes something is wrong in her head she won't admit it.
So, maybe should just suddenly drop contact with her suddenly and altogether?
you don't have to reason with unreasonable people.
she sounds like a spoilt brat, so used to getting her own way that she assumes it's her right.

just walk away. find yourself a girl who shows an interest in your pleasure.

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is a bitch. Walk away. She has MUCH hatred of men that she expresses sexually. She seems to enjoy making men feel devalued and impotent.

WALK AWAY

nullboy

Just Browsing
Media
sounds like you do ALL the work.

QFT

Seems like you're doing everything you can to help, maybe she should be putting some effort into this. Women shouldn't just get a pass to lay on a bed naked because they have the vag. What about what YOU want out of your relationship?

You can't spend your entire life trying to make someone happy if they aren't going to appreciate it.

BiggerInTexas8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Break up with her and find someone else to date. You are fine as far as size goes and doing what someone who you are having sex with wants. She sounds like one of those women my straight male friends talk about who do not really enjoy sex and just lie there or make up excuses to the guy who asks them or finds out what they are into and does it and they claim that it's not enough. Typical female POV about sex. I'm grateful to be gay so I do not have to put up with that bullshit.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hun, even if the sex were perfect with this person I'd advise you to drop her like a hot potato. Inability to admit being wrong ever is a huge red flag.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it's finally done. We had a fight the other night and I remembered how psycho and immature she is. I hate talking about her that way but I can't describer her any other way. Whenever she even THINKS she starts to suspect me of being secretive or doing stuff behind her back, she thinks up ways to get me back. I can't deal with that crap.

One of the things that set off the fight was that she had gotten a picture message from one of her co-workers of his cock and balls. At first she said she wasn't going to tell me about it, and she knows I don't like this guy anyway. He's seemed fishy and I've heard stories about him doing stuff and when he first gave her his number I told her to get rid of it, cuz she told me that he said he'll flirt with her when I'm not around. For me personally, I'm NOT into that.
So she "said" she got rid of it, but then he gave it to her again. WHy did she take it!? I don't know. But it annoyed me. And of course it's ok becasue she did it, and she is always justified in what she does. So, AFTER he sends her this message, she was talking to him at work (I was there at the time). Sound fishy to anyone? I am not judging people with open relationships, but I am not into them and she said she is not either, but if I had a co-worker send me pics of her pussy I would not keep talking to her if I was in a relationship. But she still was talking to him.

Who knows what else she has been up to but I tried reasoning with her about things in our relationship and then she keeps insisiting I've been unfaithful to her in certain areas and when I tell her and try to show her that I haven't she refuses to listen or see. So, I'm just going to break off contact altogether and do what I can to avoid her. I care for her, who knows why, but she needs to grow up. She's 28 and has the maturity of a 14 year old sometimes. She bad-mouths me to her friends and then calls me an asshole and untrustworthy when I go one or two of my friends for help or to vent about stuff in our relationship.
Ok, rambling done for now.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm glad you ditched her.

BUT

telling her who she's allowed to even talk to?
she's not the only one who needs to grow up a little.