Crushes on male relatives?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by russray77, Mar 29, 2009.

1. russray77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always found my mum's brother attractive, both physically and sexually.
    i remember one time I was on holiday with him, I was lying on a sunbed, and he got up from his and stopped by my bed to ask me a question ( i cannot remember what that was, not that it's relevant to my story anyway)
    As i was laying low, I could see right up his short leg (he had no underwear on) and I could make out a nice meaty cock and heavy balls.
    I never got to see that cock anymore , although Iwish I had- and it made for many a wank fantasy throughout the years.

I'm just interested to see if anyone else has any relative crushes, uncles, brothers, dads, etc:biggrin1:

2. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a thing for my cousin back in high school, and the feeling was mutual. He was a year older than me. We had an intimate relationship going on for about 7 years. It ended after I went off to college.

3. russray77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Sounds interesting ...how did the relationship develop into a sexual thing?

4. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Because we were so close in age, we would talk to each other about the changes that were happening because of puberty. One day we were talking about blowjobs and were wondering what it felt like to have your cock in somebody's mouth. I looked and him and said "Ill put yours in my mouth if you but mine in yours." He was a little hesitant but finally agreed. It was an exchange of 2 second blowjobs of flacid penises. A week later he aske me if I wanted to do it again. Only this time longer, and things just took off from there. We eventually did everything we could think of. I never got to perform anal sex on him. I tried to once, but I guess I was just too big for him. He never let me try it again.

5. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    Had my mom's cousin several times when I was a teen. He was about 15 years older than I. We went on for a few years. He was hot. Now I have the hots for my cousin's husband. I want him BADLY. But I am taken and won't and don't think I would if I could. But.....!

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    This thread is veering into dangerous territory.

7. sixlittleboi

sixlittleboi Member

Albums:
    There is one cousin that REALLY is attractive. He's older by a few years and on my dad's side of the family. His family never got along with my mom so we don't see them often. I remember one time he was sitting on the floor wearing soccer shorts and tighty whities. Drove me nuts I had to keep looking. but I kept thinking "stop it that's your cousin!" Don't get me wrong if he wasn't and I had the chance I would ride him until I passed out. Also I kind of have a crush on another cousin's husband. Hes 6'6" short cropped hair stocky. Mostly though he's funny as hell and we just get along better than me and my immediate family. If I could find a guy like him i think i would actually settle down. :)

8. ital7in

ital7in New Member

Albums:
    I had a heavy crush on an uncle. He was slender but had a huge bulge. He caught me staring and let me feel it through his pants. It felt huge.

9. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

what a prude! :rolleyes:

10. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Not so much. You have no idea. :wink:

I just don't do the incest thing.

11. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    I think I've mentioned this before BUT if I saw my dad, I'd go for him in a second. BUT NOT MY DAD! ok? But his look. HOT. BUT NOT MY DAD. NO. NEVER. OK? I suppose I draw the line at cousins. Having said this, I did meet a set of twins who were also lovers. So much I wanted to know but was not able to ask due to the situation.

12. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Agreed. Incest is not sexy, straight or gay. :eek::frown1::frown1::frown1::eek:

13. Principessa

Gold Member

Veering?! :confused: It started on shifting sand! :mad: What I want to know is why you never see straight women post threads like this, only gay or bi men? :confused: :irked:

14. invisibleman

Gold Member

I don't have any crushes on any male relative in my family. I am really lucky.

15. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

I was very close with a cousin during our teen years. I guess you would say we were pretty attached to each other, but it didn't seem unusual for our age. We would do sleepovers all the time. Once we started wrestling around together. He pinned me down and grabbed on to my crotch. Told me he wouldn't let me up until I agreed to give him a blowjob. And he was serious - he really wanted me to suck him off. In retaliation, I grabbed his nuts and started squeezing until he let go of me. I was serious too - I really squeezed his nuts hard and caused him some major pain. As I reflect back on it, I wish I would have taken him up on his blowjob request. But that would have made family reunions kind of awkward as adults I suppose. We live far apart now and I haven't seen him in many years.

16. BJ89

BJ89 New Member

Albums:
    i was not bought up with incest or anything of that sort but for some reason i had a crush on my uncle. nothing ever happened and i did not know what it was. i was just enthralled by him. is that so wrong?

17. Onslow

Gold Member

It's not often known but I had a huge urge to sleep naked and do things with my grandpappy. A sexy man bald with bushy eyebrows and a thick mustache I would gladly have done his sexual bidding.

The othere one that turned me on was Uncle Steve he was beyond woords sexy and a doctor as well which would have been a good situation for me. Unfortuneately he had a wife and 3 children.

Or was it Uncle Bob I wanted to give myself to? Heh? Maybe it was both.

Draft saved Draft deleted