crushing

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by calibornnbred, Apr 20, 2011.

1. calibornnbred

calibornnbred Member

I work in a retail store, and about a year ago my district nonaligned and there was an introduction of a new District Manager. As a member of management i was scheduled to meet him. So he came in and introduced himself, ill call him guy. so Guy used to be a store manager for the company and then was promoted into the corporate office, then he decided he wanted to interview as a DM, so that he could be more active in stores. Guy is a hispanic man, maintains himself in great shape, but is not the tallest and he was the most beautiful caramel color eyes. through out the past year i have gotten to work with him closely with him and developed a very professional relationship. My store manager has mentioned to me that Guy is very fond of me and says that i will go far with the company.

He is very fashionable and i feel that when he walks into my store i get butterflies in my stomach as if i were about to go out on a date with someone. i really do not know if he is gay or straight, i feel that is confusing me. sometimes i feel that he is leading me on but other times i feel him distant. I have gotten a sneak peak of what hes packing on accident when i rushed into the restroom before my shift and walked in oh him using the one urinal there was in the store. I kept my cool like nothing happened.

I think about him all the time, have dreams about us having sex, its driving me crazy. what should i do?

2. oregongtaper

oregongtaper Member

Are you "out", i.e. does he know you're gay? Rather than wonder if he is or isn't you need to make it known that you are and single on top of that. Be subtle about working it into your conversation and his reaction should give you an idea of whether or not expressing specific interest in him would be prudent.

3. calibornnbred

calibornnbred Member

im bi, and i think it is pretty obivious, because im very out there. lol. thanks for the advice.

Draft saved Draft deleted