Cry during sex...

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never cried during sex but I did start crying uncontrollably while getting a massage once which was a definite surprise. The guy giving the massage was wonderful and let me get it all out.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have been with a couple of girls that cry because of the overwhelming feeling and emotions. I understand it feels real good to them because they tell me, but for some reason it really turned me off. Almost to the point where i wanted to stop. It just ruined the mood to me. I feel selfish and bad for it, but that's just how i felt to me. I like to have fun and get emotional, but the crying just takes it to a different level.

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
aw that's so sweeet! why was he your one and only boyfriend?

edit: oh you're still 23 :) you've got a couple years on me

because i have yet to find someone else. the city i moved up to was San Luis Obispo, which is a city of 40,000--20,000 of which go to my school. Anyways, the guys here are closeted and flaky. EIther that, or they are part of the gay frat and really not what im looking for.

meh, maybe when i move. ive been told im too picky, but why settle

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex boyfriend cried once... it was actually my first time and he was upset because he was hurting me... lmao thankfully I didn't cry it just freakin' hurt.

I have teared up a few times because it felt so good, but i've never outright cried.

hibernian82

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol my ex gf cried cried because we were have such good sex and it felt amazing but i was because she had pointlessly cheated on me. Now theres something to think about.!

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When my boyfriend, (now partner) and I had sex during the first year we were together, he would cry sometimes.

I'd never experienced this phenomenon before, but I know now that it was because I was making him feel wonderful compared to his shitty ex-boyfriend and their drama of a relationship that ended in heartbreak for him.

Still, when he cried during our lovemaking, though I understood it was because I was making him feel great, it didn't exactly turn me on: in fact, it made me feel awkward. I think I might have even gone soft a few times because it totally got me out of the mood. He eventually stopped crying during sex.

Though I can appreciate it now in hindsight, I'm glad he no longer feels the urge to cry. Normally, when I'm around a crying person, I just want to help them feel better, but that doesn't usually mean fucking them.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I screamed, she said "you like that eh!?" lol ..

Alot of women cry with me tho.... One said " you make me so happy " lol lol ..It's whatever tho.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I actually know the answer to this, I learned it Psych 101 last year.
this doesnt apply to people who are saddened by the event going on, or those that feel like whats going on is funny. Its about people that cry or laugh after an orgasm for no reason.
It is due to the proximity of the centers in the brain that control orgasms and emotion. An orgasm can literally stimulate synapses in these adjacent centers that control emotion, and cause crying or laughter. Interestingly, it can also cause some people to sneeze directly after an orgasm, for the same reason.

littledevil83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I so sneezed a few times which my hubby made fun of me for lmao...now i don't feel like a complete idiot when i get all hot and bothered and start sneezing hehehe Thanks for your 'scientific' explanation! :)