Cry

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Close to 200 people dead...

ETA my ass...I could cry my eyes out.

11/3...another on for the books. What was feared now happened, Europe is in...what will be next?

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Here is some more information on the [link=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4502950/]Madrid train bombings[/link].

3. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

:mad: :mad: :mad:
    A very dear friend of mine left the station 15 minutes before the attack... He, his sister, his sister's fiancé, and a friend of his. This is the second time (first : 9-11) international terrorism almost touches me, my life, even though I live countries away.

This was not ETA... this seems to be a "bill" for Spain's solid moral participation in the second Iraq war, next to the US.

Who is next ? Italy, because of Berlusconi ?

PS - besides this... I wonder why do I turn into a soft Zionist... ::) I kinda had enough with Islamic hysteria.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Called my dad...even he believes it was ETA..

They did catch the ETA a few weeks ago with a thousand kilos of explosives, and the same type of explosives were used as ETA used before.

But this time the ETA didnt warn anyone, normally they do. The most people they killed in a single attack was 21 in 1987. So all of a sudden they go to 200!!?? Fuck no.

They know beter than to have their homeland against them. The Basks start protests even when ETA kills only one person, let alone with this. Nobody in the Bask territory supports this, nobody...

Tomorrow protests all over Spain...we ll see who did it.

PS

I just read they found a tape with Arabic speaking people in a van where other explosives were found...and a British paper received a letter that it was an Arabic terrorist group...there ya go

5. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Al Qaeda claimed the attack. Close to 200 people dead, some 1250 wounded. Amongst them, 57 Roumanians.

To all the glories of the fanatism...

6. Imported

Gold Member

grantstephens: My sympathise go to all families affected by this tradgedy. I will push my representatives to give full support in the fight againts world wide terrorism - be it Alquida, Osama, IRA, etc.... if our partner needs us, I say lets be there.

I know many people will blame the Spanish govt. for this attack, just as many have blamed the US govt. for attacks againts us, but unless a Spanish govt. official planted this bomb, it was not the govt. fault. Whoever or whatever group or person was responsible, are guttless coward who deserves to be hunted like a pig in the back woods of Arkansas.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Exactly granstephens..

8 million people demonstrated tonight...thats more than a fifth of the entire population. From Galicia, to Andalucia, to Catalunya, to the Canarian Island and the Balears. Even thousands of Spanish nationals in capitals around the world demonstrated.

Its amazing...they will never break any of us.

Edit:

Make that 12 million people....one in 3 went demonstrating...

8. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=Raal Lexx link=board=99;num=1079020201;start=0#4 date=03/12/04 at 00:54:55]Al Qaeda claimed the attack. Close to 200 people dead, some 1250 wounded. Amongst them, 57 Roumanians.

To all the glories of the fanatism...
    [/quote]
    Actually, Raal, anyone can claim to be al-Qaida. That's the way terrorist networks are set up.

The important thing is to remember that the odds of dying in a terrorist attack are lower than those of being struck by lightning or carried out to the sea by the tide. After all, terrorists are like Freddy: Without fear, they're rendered impotent.

9. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Let me add this horrendous discovery :

The Madrid attack happened in March 11, 2004... the number 11 strikes... but it comes 911 days after the September 11 (9-11) attack...

10. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=Raal Lexx link=board=99;num=1079020201;start=0#8 date=03/13/04 at 10:59:00]Let me add this horrendous discovery :

The Madrid attack happened in March 11, 2004... the number 11 strikes... but it comes 911 days after the September 11 (9-11) attack...[/quote]
    Not the numerology AGAIN! Let's see:

I was born the 29th (2+9=11)[sup]1[/sup] of May in 1983 (8+3=11)[sup]2[/sup]. I am the eldest of nine brothers (plus two parents equals 11)[sup]3[/sup] and my extended family includes 66 individuals[sup]4[/sup]. My screen name is in ASCII 106+111+110+98=425=11[sup]5[/sup]. My IP address's first number is 66[sup]6[/sup]. My mother's maiden name had 11 letters in it [sup]7[/sup]. I am 77 inches tall[sup]8[/sup]. My shoe size? You guessed it: 11.[sup]9[/sup] My girlfriend's name adds up to 44, another multiple of eleven[sup]10[/sup]. She was born on November 11. (That one counts double.)[sup]11 and 12[/sup] I'm a twin, and we are of equal height, hence twin towers.[sup]13[/sup] My favorite way to shut missionaries up was always Psalm 137 (1+3+7=11)[sup]14[/sup]. I was born in South Dakota, which has eleven letters[sup]15[/sup].

Wow, that's 15 elevens.

Actually, I can predict your future: If your name written in binary has a 1 in it, you will die eventually.

11. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

[quote author=jonb link=board=99;num=1079020201;start=0#9 date=03/13/04 at 16:14:52]

I was born the 29th (2+9=11)[sup]1[/sup] of May in 1983 (8+3=11)[sup]2[/sup]. I am the eldest of nine brothers (plus two parents equals 11)[sup]3[/sup] and my extended family includes 66 individuals[sup]4[/sup]. My screen name is in ASCII 106+111+110+98=425=11[sup]5[/sup]. My IP address's first number is 66[sup]6[/sup]. My mother's maiden name had 11 letters in it [sup]7[/sup]. I am 77 inches tall[sup]8[/sup]. My shoe size? You guessed it: 11.[sup]9[/sup] My girlfriend's name adds up to 44, another multiple of eleven[sup]10[/sup]. She was born on November 11. (That one counts double.)[sup]11 and 12[/sup] I'm a twin, and we are of equal height, hence twin towers.[sup]13[/sup] My favorite way to shut missionaries up was always Psalm 137 (1+3+7=11)[sup]14[/sup]. I was born in South Dakota, which has eleven letters[sup]15[/sup].

Wow, that's 15 elevens.

Actually, I can predict your future: If your name written in binary has a 1 in it, you will die eventually.[/quote]

Well, that just means that the number of your life is 11.
    Ta-da. ;)

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I believe that numerologists carry the reduction of the numbers down to the smallest possible.

Therefore, wouldn't jon's "11" actually be "2"?

13. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: [quote author=jonb link=board=99;num=1079020201;start=0#9 date=03/13/04 at 16:14:52]

Wow, that's 15 elevens.

Actually, I can predict your future: If your name written in binary has a 1 in it, you will die eventually.[/quote]

:D :D :D

14. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Al Qiada now really claimed the attacks in a videotape sent to the Spanish govt. It featured a Morrocan, who claims to be the head of the European branch.

They literally said: You value life, we value death like Muhammed our profet once said.

Aint that nice and dandy...

ETA again stated it hasnt committed the attacks, and that civilians were never a target for them...

I can honestly say I dont see the brightest future regarding the terror attacks...more than ever for Europe.

Europe is one big hole, anyone can get through, with anything they ant. Plus, we have a gazillion muslims, of which a small but sufficient percentage is radical...

All we can do is wait and hope for the best...

15. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

[quote author=Javierdude24 link=board=99;num=1079020201;start=0#13 date=03/14/04 at 09:17:51]

Plus, we have a gazillion muslims, of which a small but sufficient percentage is radical...

All we can do is wait and hope for the best...[/quote]

Err... no shit... everybody welcomes Muslims, but they close the doors to Poles and Czechs... what an "enlightened" "Occidental" feature :mad: ! Pure imbecility !! When I hear French slogans claiming the "Franco-Algerian fraternity", it makes me wanna puke.

No, not hoping for the best, but TAKING ACTION. Stopping immigration from the Middle East and former colonies. (Without any colony - and besides, a poor country - Roumania has too many Muslims for my taste. They're "studying". ) Muslims in Europe = ingratitude at its highest.

Ditto. :mad: :mad:

16. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Ah, and this too :

- I'm a French citizen !!!
    - Huh ?
    - Oui, Monsieur, Française toujours !

She was born in Tunisia, an she thinks that French citizenship is reduced to eating Brie and living in Issy-les-P'tits-Crétins [mocking]. She has a scarf covering her face, but - whadda hell ! - due to French laws, she is (isn't she, la pauvre ?) descended from the very best French tradition : she is the niece of Voltaire and grew up learning Villon poetry, while all her ancestors built the glories of France ! My ass ! :mad:

It goes the same for UK, the Netherlands, and others.
    Europe is not a place for immigration :mad: :mad: If these creatures hate the West, why do they come here ? They should be sent back into their tropical bushes ! :mad:

ARCH-NERVOUS,
    Radu

17. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: My heart bled when I heard the news. It still aches. Anger helps a little.
    I have been to Europe many times and have friends in various countries. I never understood the immigration thing in regard to Islamic immigrants in Europe. I know about the colonial connections and that often these people are exploited for cheap labor. But the cultures are so difficult to integrate. Add to that the wave of Islamic thought that hates European culture and there is bound to be conflict.
    Spain has a long history of religious conflict (Muslims [Moors] vs. Christians vs. Jews). The Turks repeatedly tried to possess Europe, getting as far as Budapest in the 18th century. Even Beethoven and Mozart wrote "Turkish Marches" due to this influence. I always wonder if they knew how serious the threat was.
    Naturally things change. There was civilization in Europe before Judaism and Christianity and Islam. Leadership changed often. Wars seem never to have ceased for long. Even between WWII and now there have been too many of them in the eastern half.
    The Europe I love and cherish is so vulnerable to terrorism. I am never afraid when traveling but cautious. I fear there will be more polarizing, more movement to the right for security. That's a dangerous place to be, as history has shown. The left will probably strengthen, too. This leaves the majority of folk in the middle, feeling terribly uncertain. I guess that is one of the goals of these attacks, to disrupt normal life.

18. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Well, I dont really think immigration was a bad thing in its every form. It should have been done more structured though, and better laws shouldn have facilitated integration.

Turks have relatively integrated well in Holland, as well as Surinamers. The ones falling WAY behind are the Arabs, and the folks from the Antillian islands.

However, with the world changing as fast as it does I DO think we should stop every form of immigration from the Oriental or the Arab world from now on. I do respect the people we have in our borders now, and they should integrate asap. However, no more seeking wedding spouses abroad, we have enough women in our borders, no more family reunions, and no further work immigrants. Sorry for the good people, but its too dangerous.

Im in Peru now, and I can show you thousands of well educated young people, eager to work, with a Christian culture (which simply works better in Europe). A more structured immigration, with people who actually have a chance to integrate, and have closer cultural ties to Europe, would be better.

Europe should take action indeed, and quickly, and not be afraid to break a few paradigms.

19. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

When I first heard about the Madrid Bombing, and the paralells with the dates, I thought I might've shit, wondering whether or not this shit was starting all over again.

We'd all like to believe that Spain can be absolved from this, but the fact remains that their track record with this gives them no credibility.

20. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGOFCHUCK link=board=99;num=1079020201;start=0#18 date=03/15/04 at 13:26:06]When I first heard about the Madrid Bombing, and the paralells with the dates, I thought I might've shit, wondering whether or not this shit was starting all over again.

We'd all like to believe that  Spain can be absolved from this, but the fact remains that their track record with this gives them no credibility.[/quote]

Im not exactly following what you wanna point out Massive...care to elaborate?

Draft saved Draft deleted