Crybaby attention whore thread.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by absinthium, Oct 29, 2005.

1. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    Near lurker scolds entire community for being "soooooo mean :cry: :cry:" Proceeds to insinuate either that: a.) no one on this board understands what it's like to have a small penis, and therefore should be ashamed for having a large penis, despite name of community denoting its obvious purpose, b.) the board is run by a highly selective, conspiratory "click" that is unfairly predisposed to hating lurkers for no apparent reason, c.) entire community is guilty of undue maliciousness for a few members responding to personal attacks made by OP in different thread, d.) members have an obligation to respond to all PM's they receive in a prompt and cordial manner, regardless of nature and volume of PM's, or, e.) all of the above.

Closes with something offensive to some racial/religious/political group.

Spelling and grammatical errors abound.

Vows to stomp off in a childish manner after pants have been thoroughly pooped.

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

You said I pooped my pants. Get the iodine, get the alcohol, get the antiseptic, call the national guard! You are so mean, you doodie-head. I'm gonna tell on you, then I'm gonna take my ball and go home. Eat noodles and live, you mean old doodie-head.

4. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Absinthium, you notice that, with me being one of the horrible co-conspirators, not a single response to any of my questions or challenges has been offered. One of my challenges was for him to point out one, just one, post where I attacked him personally. You know why he won't reply? It never happened.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Tries desperately to vindicate self, why is everything always about me?

Lengthy attempts at coddling follow with assurances that the members here are a warm and friendly bunch.

Returns to clique.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It's not your fault, Jana, they obviously have mommy issues.

7. SUMYUNGUY

SUMYUNGUY New Member

Hey, all we're missing now is Dr. Rock to show up and then the thread will be complete.

8. GoneA

Gold Member

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

I've yet to understand why someone would become distressed over, what they assume to be, a cliquey discussion board. Believe me, I’m not trying to dilute or even deny the power of LPSG; but, does it have that much influence on people’s lives? At any rate, remain fortified and wary, lest at any time these isolated individuals should rebel and overthrow you. Be safe my friends, be safe.

I too shall be returning to my clique.

:grouphug:

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

*sticks hands in your pants*

Welcome back!

10. GoneA

Gold Member

LOLOL

Thank you Madame, thank you....

Draft saved Draft deleted