Crybaby attention whore thread.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Near lurker scolds entire community for being "soooooo mean :cry: :cry:" Proceeds to insinuate either that: a.) no one on this board understands what it's like to have a small penis, and therefore should be ashamed for having a large penis, despite name of community denoting its obvious purpose, b.) the board is run by a highly selective, conspiratory "click" that is unfairly predisposed to hating lurkers for no apparent reason, c.) entire community is guilty of undue maliciousness for a few members responding to personal attacks made by OP in different thread, d.) members have an obligation to respond to all PM's they receive in a prompt and cordial manner, regardless of nature and volume of PM's, or, e.) all of the above.

Closes with something offensive to some racial/religious/political group.

Spelling and grammatical errors abound.

Vows to stomp off in a childish manner after pants have been thoroughly pooped.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by absinthium@Oct 29 2005, 12:39 PM
Near lurker scolds entire community for being "soooooo mean :cry: :cry:" Proceeds to insinuate either that: a.) no one on this board understands what it's like to have a small penis, and therefore should be ashamed for having a large penis, despite name of community denoting its obvious purpose, b.) the board is run by a highly selective, conspiratory "click" that is unfairly predisposed to hating lurkers for no apparent reason, c.) entire community is guilty of undue maliciousness for a few members responding to personal attacks made by OP in different thread, d.) members have an obligation to respond to all PM's they receive in a prompt and cordial manner, regardless of nature and volume of PM's, or, e.) all of the above.

Closes with something offensive to some racial/religious/political group.

Spelling and grammatical errors abound.

Vows to stomp off in a childish manner after pants have been thoroughly pooped.
[post=356511]Quoted post[/post]​
You said I pooped my pants. Get the iodine, get the alcohol, get the antiseptic, call the national guard! You are so mean, you doodie-head. I'm gonna tell on you, then I'm gonna take my ball and go home. Eat noodles and live, you mean old doodie-head.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absinthium, you notice that, with me being one of the horrible co-conspirators, not a single response to any of my questions or challenges has been offered. One of my challenges was for him to point out one, just one, post where I attacked him personally. You know why he won't reply? It never happened.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tries desperately to vindicate self, why is everything always about me?

Lengthy attempts at coddling follow with assurances that the members here are a warm and friendly bunch.

Returns to clique.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 29 2005, 02:32 PM
Tries desperately to vindicate self, why is everything always about me?

Lengthy attempts at coddling follow with assurances that the members here are a warm and friendly bunch.

Returns to clique.
[post=356539]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not your fault, Jana, they obviously have mommy issues.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

I've yet to understand why someone would become distressed over, what they assume to be, a cliquey discussion board. Believe me, I’m not trying to dilute or even deny the power of LPSG; but, does it have that much influence on people’s lives? At any rate, remain fortified and wary, lest at any time these isolated individuals should rebel and overthrow you. Be safe my friends, be safe.

I too shall be returning to my clique.

:grouphug:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by GoneA@Oct 30 2005, 06:31 AM
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

I've yet to understand why someone would become distressed over, what they assume to be, a cliquey discussion board. Believe me, I’m not trying to dilute or even deny the power of LPSG; but, does it have that much influence on people’s lives? At any rate, remain fortified and wary, lest at any time these isolated individuals should rebel and overthrow you. Be safe my friends, be safe.

I too shall be returning to my clique.

:grouphug:
[post=356714]Quoted post[/post]​

*sticks hands in your pants*

Welcome back!