Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After a week without speaking to my gf, desire was bigger than our differences, i pound her so hard she didn't last long to cum, but after that she started to cry.
I feel super ackward, i don't know how to process this, i have to let her be or cum the way she likes.
i dont feel like asking her why, but for sure it is super weird to me.

IS THIS NORMAL?

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had issues with gf calling me names and being disrespectful in front of people, i have been asking her in private to tell me whatever she feels like in private, her answer was was another "if you don't like it..."
You all suspect what did i do after, left her, i didn't call her for like over a week, trying to keep going with life, she called me in like 4 days, i didn't pick her calls fearing she was going to insult me again, until 5 days later expecting to come over and pick up my things.
drove to her place since she wanted to talk.
i was super clear with her about her behavior, i guess she understand the problem, you all know what happened later...
There is not nearly enough information here to give any kind of answer to this question.

This sounds like a seriously complicated situation even based on the little info we have here... I have no idea how to respond.
Exactly.

Reasonable guesses, given how little actual information was offered
I'm pretty sure She is the Only one who can answer Why she was crying after you had sex with her.

I wasn't there, dude.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to be blunt, you 2 sound kinda, incompatible.

Drama central.

maybe... i am going to try what is in my possibilities to keep this, respect is the key of any relation, i already set my boundaries, she seemed to understand about it

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had issues with gf calling me names and being disrespectful in front of people, i have been asking her in private to tell me whatever she feels like in private, her answer was was another "if you don't like it..."
You all suspect what did i do after, left her, i didn't call her for like over a week, trying to keep going with life, she called me in like 4 days, i didn't pick her calls fearing she was going to insult me again, until 5 days later expecting to come over and pick up my things.
drove to her place since she wanted to talk.
i was super clear with her about her behavior, i guess she understand the problem, you all know what happened later...
You can drive behavior underground, not attitudes. The attitude underlying the bad behavior remains intact. It doesn't sound like she truly respects you, Man.

As for the crying, there is no way any of us can tell you why another woman cries. I sometimes cry after orgasm from Joy. He hits the right spot I will laugh and cry all the way through my climax.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can drive behavior underground, not attitudes. The attitude underlying the bad behavior remains intact. It doesn't sound like she truly respects you, Man.

As for the crying, there is no way any of us can tell you why another woman cries. I sometimes cry after orgasm from Joy. He hits the right spot I will laugh and cry all the way through my climax.

I am not perfect, but one thing for sure i am not disrespectful with anybody (at least i try not), no one changes attitudes, i know that.
Hope i get used to see her crying after orgasm, never seen that before, that's why i am surprised.
As usual your answers are right on the spot, you must be doing sales, you know how to talk

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
no, i can not order to change the way she cums, or act after sex, have to respect her

I didn't ask if you were going to try to change her reaction, I asked if you were going to discuss it with Her.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, let me get this straight: you orgasmed, she cried, and you did not ask her what, if anything, was wrong?

Sweetie, if my honey made me cry after sex and didn't ask if I was ok I would say "well, that's the end of that."

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, let me get this straight: you orgasmed, she cried, and you did not ask her what, if anything, was wrong?

Sweetie, if my honey made me cry after sex and didn't ask if I was ok I would say "well, that's the end of that."
can you please read again the original post?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can you please read again the original post?

I did read it! I read it again and again. So you felt awkward. We all feel awkward sometimes, but in a situation like this where the person is close to you awkwardness should be secondary to concern.

I sometimes feel awkward talking to my partner about certain things, but I need to know that they know about it. If he became upset after sex you better believe we'd be talking and maybe go to a counselor together.

Sweetie, get over this shyness or awkwardness if this is your life partner. She's more important than your fleeting emotions.