Crying after sex

whatshisface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the ladies....

After you've had sex do you cry? I've had quite a few women do this, but they've said its just an emotional overload.

I'm still not too sure about this because most women i'm with end up crying after i've made them cum a few times. Do you cry after sex because it felt good, or because it hurt, or just emotional or what?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've cried after sex for a number of reasons.
Exhaustion and being over tired.
Disappointment. The first time I had sex after I lost my love was a vast diappointment. I had hoped that it was going to cure me of my yearning for "He who can't be named". Don't get me wrong..it was very nice and he was very attentive and skilled and we both got off but, when it finished I still felt empty and disappointment over took me and I started to cry.
He looked so worried as he saw me crying I just had to tell the white lie that it was just "so beautiful" and I was over come.
I'm sure that he didn't want to hear that I was crying because he wasn't my lost love.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have cried a few times right afterwards, but its been years. I had no explanatation for it. We women can be emotional for no damn reason. I think that was the first sign i needed an antidepressant, that, and killing people in heavy traffic. Anyway, i have cried several times in highschool after sex (like when i got home) and i took a shower thinking, OMG, what a mistake! Now i just cry when i have to go pee aftwards, because it hurts like hell after a huge cock. I know thats more than you needed to know, but you know me!

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
when love making is perfomed expertly there is little difference.

It's a little known fact that hockey was once thought of as sex on skates, back in the old days when it was coed and the players wore lingerie and speedos. As the sport modernized and adopted more adequate padding, it lost much of it's appeal.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, being that this is in the Women's Issues forum I shouldn't respond as I'm into sex with men4men. But I had 2 experiences that were so incredible, such love and fantasy fulfilled, I cried for pure joy.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Joking aside, how is the guy supposed to respond? I've never had a girl cry before, during or after sex but now I'm nervous. I'm not good in crying situations. Once the tears start to flow, I'm like a deer in the road. I have noooooo idea what to say or do. Ladies, what would you like to hear in those situations?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
cuddling and head stroking is the best option...unless she pushes you away and starts getting dressed and reaches for her phone to call a cab then You just have a shower and get dressed.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes i've done it recently. Very intimate moments for me and my partner. He somehow knew nothing was wrong and that I was overwhelmed with emotion.
I don't want to go into detail but he was very tender with me. I felt so secure knowing he cared enough to let me express myself that way and not be too afraid to embrace it...and me.