Crying after sex

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
perhaps the orgasm was so intense that they have a surge of serotonin and they need to cry? it's like being on a roller coaster, you got the peak and they you go dooooooooooown

omg it's scaring, I've heard of a guy crying after sex though!I don't know why.
(and I know a guy who cough a lot after the orgasm!!and he's not sick)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joking aside, how is the guy supposed to respond? I've never had a girl cry before, during or after sex but now I'm nervous. I'm not good in crying situations. Once the tears start to flow, I'm like a deer in the road. I have noooooo idea what to say or do. Ladies, what would you like to hear in those situations?

Nothing, just hold us.

if you ever get the pleasure to experience sex with bugduder, watch out for the slap shot. consider that fair warning.

Hockey, men in heels and garters looking to score.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something I have often wondered about, but never discussed. I thought it only happened to me.

I have cried on occasion, either during or after sex. It was not at all because the sex was bad in some way. On the contrary, it happened only when it was so overwhelming, so mind-blowing (not always orgasm, just the feeling of him inside me), and such a fantasy come true (as someone else here said) that my emotions came out in a rush of tears.

Tears of joy...have you seen something so beautiful that it took your breath away? Have you ever felt dumbstruck with awe, or longing? Put all of this together and it is similar to that feeling, at least for me.

It has happened to me quite a few times, but with only 2 people in my life. They were above average in size, but also the dynamic with them was very different - the emotional closeness was almost unbearable. Perhaps that is why the tears are our only avenue for release in that sort of situation (besides orgasm).

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the ladies....

After you've had sex do you cry? I've had quite a few women do this, but they've said its just an emotional overload.

I'm still not too sure about this because most women i'm with end up crying after i've made them cum a few times. Do you cry after sex because it felt good, or because it hurt, or just emotional or what?

I have to say, I'm not surprised - as far as I am concerned, you have a stunning body in every way. Perhaps you made them feel so physically, as well as emotionally fulfilled, that they could not contain their emotion?

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the ladies....

After you've had sex do you cry? I've had quite a few women do this, but they've said its just an emotional overload.

I'm still not too sure about this because most women i'm with end up crying after i've made them cum a few times. Do you cry after sex because it felt good, or because it hurt, or just emotional or what?
They just become really relaxed and are unable to hold in the stress and emotions that have been bottled up all this time. I went through something similar when I did meditation when I got to a deep relaxation I hit the emotions that I was carrying around with me. So it's sort of a good thing and you should encourage them not to hold it in. The more they cry it out the less it will happen unless having sex with you is their only release. They can try more yoga which is good for everything . They can try listening to relaxing music and crying it out so its not so bottled up and they embarrass themselves. Symphony music makes me cry because it's so beautiful.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
perhaps the orgasm was so intense that they have a surge of serotonin and they need to cry? it's like being on a roller coaster, you got the peak and they you go dooooooooooown

omg it's scaring, I've heard of a guy crying after sex though!I don't know why.
(and I know a guy who cough a lot after the orgasm!!and he's not sick)

I'm sure lots of guys cry after sex when the condom breaks

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
My girlfriend cried on the third night we spent together after sex. When I asked her why she said it was because she'd never expected sex to be that good again. From what I've pieced together she'd spent the previous 7 years with and been faithful to her husband before throwing him out for having an online affair. She has described him as being both "the best" and, ironically (for this site) "the smallest" she'd ever had. Apparently they had split telling each other that they knew they were walking away from an incredible sex life but that the sex wasn't enough to keep them together.

I've never had the nerve to ask how I compare to him, I know I have him beat on size which massages my big-cock obsessed ego but but she is no size queen.

From what i've been able to make out, he introduced her to multiple orgasms in her mid 30s and maybe she feels guilty about having them with someone else. She clearly still has a soft spot for him but does not have a very forgiving nature. Something that works in my favour right now but which I suspect will become a problem for me some day...

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was with a girl who would sometimes cry a little bit at the end, upon orgasm. we were really young though, and in love, and i am guessing that the emotion sometimes was a bit much for her with the orgasm and sensation and she just wasn't in control of her herself all the way. she probably didn't know her body that well then either and wasn't accustomed to orgasms... but that didn't last real long. she stopped crying after a while. and no, it wasn't a depressing sad cry. it was just.. i don't know. a comfortable cry i guess haha

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've cried after sex many times...it's an emotional release afterwards when the sex has been phenomenal ! God I love sex like that...that is when it is indescribable for me...

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this actually happened to me last night,it was definately bonding.
scary at first,but after i saw that we had an understanding
it was some of the best 1 on 1 sex i have ever had.
genuine emotions.:redface:

K

kundalinikat

It is all about being emotionally vulnerable. If the girl is dismayed to find herself there, or doesn't want to be there with you, you'll find out about it. Otherwise, you should realize that she is already trusting you to 'protect' her, not by preventing her from feeling vulnerable, but by allowing her to to feel vulnerable. And you shouldn't worry about intruding. Remember it's about her feeling safe With You, enough to let this out from inside.

And of course all of those goes the same for men, I have cried before as well. The first time I visited my girlfriend (rather than the other way around, long-distance relationship) we were alone in her basement and we'd already had some fun, we were talking and I started crying helplessly, it was extremely old and deep, I was sobbing for ten or fifteen minutes and my ribs hurt the next day. She couldn't 'protect' me from letting out the old grief though she tried to a little bit, we were holding hands and I told her "I know you're trying to help, you do help me" and saying that I loved her. I was so relieved to have 'found' her, because I thought (from an early age) that I might never find anyone to be with, and now that I had, I guess I could let that all go. At the time she was frightened, she had never seen me so overcome with grief!

To get technical about it, I was releasing tension held in the intercostal muscles (think of barbecued ribs, only human) and the connective tissue around the ribs and lungs.

If you'll allow me to geek out a little here, I'll tell y'all a little about fascia. (da da daah!) You see, the connective tissue that runs like spiderwebs or saran wrap between all other tissues in the body grows around our habitual positions. Which means if you are holding your muscles in a certain way or posture, new fascia that grows will attempt to support it that way. Like bone or muscle, it grows depending upon the stress placed upon it by the rest of the body. The good news for chronic posture/movement problems is that you can move fascia around fairly easily with manipulation (Rolfing, Hellerwork, etc.) even if it's not moving on its own.

When you 'hold in' emotions you really are trapping them somewhere in the body, with muscle tension. Think of stopping yourself from crying, yelling or laughing inappropriately... what muscles are you holding still, during this fight against your natural expression? Eventually, the fascia grows around this tension, so that even if the muscle cells can lose their contraction, they are held in the habitual 'tense' pose in minute ways. It builds over time.

I have had numerous experiences of these emotions bubbling up out of the body when fascia is moved or begins to move on its own! This stuff sometimes will just come undone, like peeling apart layers of saran wrap. For example the periosteum (a thin shiny layer of connective tissue) around my right collarbone unwound itself once during a massage, leading me to laugh helplessly, it was laughter that I was not 'allowed' to express at points in the past, and the deeper I laughed inside, the more my clavicle moved. When these emotions leave it is a release of physical tension. (Physical in the sense of bodily, and also in the sense of, uh, physics.) What, you didn't think those pains or heartbreak around your chest were 'just nerves,' did you? :) People are good at ignoring chronic emotional pains like this because we can hold them in place in the short term with relative ease.

This is one reason why we feel more 'free to move' after a good, vulnerable cry/laugh/rage, because some capacity for subtle movement has been freed up.

Anyway......... all jokes aside crying after sex just means vulnerability, it doesn't mean you did something wrong. (I'm assuming here that you're not an emotionally blind sex-user of a person :) ) Just listen to her if she talks about it, and show some vulnerability yourself, or strength as the case may be. I firmly believe that vulnerability equals strength.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've cried after sex for a number of reasons.
Exhaustion and being over tired.
Disappointment. The first time I had sex after I lost my love was a vast diappointment. I had hoped that it was going to cure me of my yearning for "He who can't be named". Don't get me wrong..it was very nice and he was very attentive and skilled and we both got off but, when it finished I still felt empty and disappointment over took me and I started to cry.
He looked so worried as he saw me crying I just had to tell the white lie that it was just "so beautiful" and I was over come.
I'm sure that he didn't want to hear that I was crying because he wasn't my lost love.

well you are intelligent caring and hot
quite a woman
plus you have an Aussie girl accent

I"m getting turned on

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
cuddling and head stroking is the best option...unless she pushes you away and starts getting dressed and reaches for her phone to call a cab then You just have a shower and get dressed.

try to keep this quiet
but some men like cuddling
what the heall is head stroking
like rub her head?
you want us to cuddle her or give her a noggie
tough choice...

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i cry sometimes during/after masturbation, and i honestly don't know what the heck it's about most times. i've been reading this book about sexual abuse/incest and its aftereffects in women.

crying during/after sex can be a sign that someone's been sexually abused by incest at some point in their life. i am not suggesting that this is why she cried, don't get me wrong. :tongue:

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've cried and it wasn't because I was sad. Emotional overload. The dam breaks. I'm very intense anyway. I only cry for very good lovers. It is a very vulnerable thing, tho, and it's nice when the guy "gets it."

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've only cried a couple times during/after sex. Once I was leaving for college the next day and the other was 14 years later again in a break-up situation. The combo of my emotional state and the physical/mental feelings from sex and orgasm just set it off.

Just put your arm around her and hold her.