Crying during/after sex?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband and I have both been extremely stressed out and distant from each other over the past few weeks. Nothing alarming, we've both just had too much on our minds, from things with our son to making some really major life changes. Our sex life has been suffering from this, too.

So, this morning, I was really horny as was he, and we had the most amazing sex that we've had in a very long time. It was great. He grabbed me on the stairs as I was walking downstairs after he let me sleep in until noon, and then kissed me all over my body and dragged me to the bedroom where we proceeded to fuck in all sorts of positions and ended with me having an orgasm so intense I screamed for about two minutes at the top of my lungs. He said I came so hard it felt like I was tearing off his cock. I posted about this in random thoughts too. It was some great sex.

Well, immediately after I stopped screaming after I came, I started crying. I laid my head on his chest and had tears running down my face. He held me and told me how beautiful he thinks I am and how much he loves me, which made me cry even more. It was actually really nice, to me, and I felt a great emotional release, and now I feel closer to him than I have in a long time.

This isn't the first time this has happened. I cry after sex from time to time. My husband seems to instinctually understand what it is and how to make me feel good about it. Other men I've been with have been freaked out by it, or simply didn't know how to take it.

Does this happen to anyone else?

For the men, have any of your partners cried after sex? Have you?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i cry sometimes.

you're lucky to have a guy that reacts like that.
most guys seem to totally freak out. instant relationship death!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice story Susan. The only time it happened with us was a few months after childbirth, and we were both pretty sure that my wife was having some hormonal issues that were causing the occasional emotional storm to hit out of nowhere. It happened after the birth of both children, then dissipated a few months later, so it was logical to assume that it may have been caused by some sort of post-partum changes in my wife.

So I guess my short answer should have been no, we haven't had that happen during our so-called 'regular' sexlife.

It's great that your husband understands how to react positively when it happens. That's probably why you chose him for a husband Snoozan, instead of some way-hawt, big dicked, studboy like myself!!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i cry sometimes.

you're lucky to have a guy that reacts like that.
most guys seem to totally freak out. instant relationship death!

I've had it happen before and a lot of guys want to bolt through the door. I haven't let it happen with very many because of that fear. And when I cry, it's not one of those, "my life is over" wailing cries, it's actually very refreshing if my partner deals with it well.

Nice story Susan. The only time it happened with us was a few months after childbirth, and we were both pretty sure that my wife was having some hormonal issues that were causing the occasional emotional storm to hit out of nowhere. It happened after the birth of both children, then dissipated a few months later, so it was logical to assume that it may have been caused by some sort of post-partum changes in my wife.

Hormones do crazy things to women. I imagine since I'm on my period today that the hormones are playing a part in it. But I've done it as long as I can remember from time to time, so I can't blame it on the baby.

[/quote]It's great that your husband understands how to react positively when it happens. That's probably why you chose him for a husband Snoozan, instead of some way-hawt, big dicked, studboy like myself!![/quote]

Well, you're sorta my guy on the side, you know? I've heard all about your 12.5 in cock, your hot, bulging muscle body, and your way with the ladies. I don't care if you won't post any pictures because you "don't have a camera," I believe you anyway. :tongue:

No - I can't say I have *feels left out*

My eyes water sometimes... but it's not the same thing.

Mr.Snoozan sounds great.

I have to admit, I've been to well over 100 weddings (I'm a photographer, and I do a lot of weddings) and I cry at almost every one. I tear up at TV commercials sometimes too. I cry when I'm angry, which is the strangest thing because a lot of people don't get that they are more likely to get their ass reamed by a crying angry me than a yelling angry me. I don't think I cry a lot, but I do cry at a wide range of emotions.

Thanks for complimenting Mr. Snoozan. He really is wonderful, and sometimes I need to be reminded of that, as I was today. He's got his faults, as I have mine, but he's such a genuinely good, caring, wonderful person that I can get over that he can't use a toilet brush, for example. :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I have to admit, I've been to well over 100 weddings (I'm a photographer, and I do a lot of weddings) and I cry at almost every one. I tear up at TV commercials sometimes too. I cry when I'm angry, which is the strangest thing because a lot of people don't get that they are more likely to get their ass reamed by a crying angry me than a yelling angry me. I don't think I cry a lot, but I do cry at a wide range of emotions.

Oh, I'm not completely immune to tearing up in the slightest - beneath this brash exterior is, well a brash interior for the most part - but one that has the odd weep. I more meant that when sex is overwhelmingly good, a real deep orgasm for example, my eyes water - a tear or two may run down my cheek (or off my eyebrow, depending what way up I am :rolleyes: ) but that's it - it never turns to sobbing crying.

Thanks for complimenting Mr. Snoozan. He really is wonderful, and sometimes I need to be reminded of that, as I was today. He's got his faults, as I have mine, but he's such a genuinely good, caring, wonderful person that I can get over that he can't use a toilet brush, for example. :smile:

Toilet brush? If I ever saw Mr.B wielding the toilet brush I'd leg it, cos he sure as hell wouldn't planning to stick it down the toilet - he certainly never has in the past.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Well, immediately after I stopped screaming after I came, I started crying. I laid my head on his chest and had tears running down my face. He held me and told me how beautiful he thinks I am and how much he loves me, which made me cry even more. It was actually really nice, to me, and I felt a great emotional release, and now I feel closer to him than I have in a long time.

Fuck 'fucking', that's the kind of thing I fantasize about - you're both lucky people. :redface:

exlinebacker46

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think it is a great emotionional release both my current partner and my ex wife have cried after sex, it is not a bad thing at all for a woman ( or man ) to feel that sort of emotional contact between a partner and you should count yourself lucky as i do.

and the comment before where he just holds her after and tells he she is beautiful is very similar to what happens with me, i find it a huge compliment to our relationship.

Now

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm feeling depressed ore something, and we do it, I have cried a few times, but it's a Happy cry, becuse i think of how much he love's me, and how nice he is to bouth me and oter people, and I'm lucky to have found him.
I can often cry from movies and stuff as well, I have a lot of Happy cry's
But i usually don't cry after sax, it's just when i start out eeling a little down.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was completely freaked out the first time that it happened to me...I wasn't sure if I had hurt her physically, if I hurt her emotionally, if I'd done something wrong like making her feel cheap (though I never would). Man, was I freaked out. She then explained that it was a release for a deeply emotional experience and after much reassurance my mind was put at ease.

It still happens every so often and I find it to be an opportunity for us to bond on an even deeper emotional and spiritual level. I think it's the greatest compliment that a women can give a guy....that she was moved in places far deeper than just the physical.

Thank you for starting this thread Snoozan, it's so easy to forget the more meaningful moments of one's life.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What a great thread.

YES! It has happened to me too... that ultimate release after the release... kind of letting go of everything and feeling completely connected and contented.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It still happens every so often and I find it to be an opportunity for us to bond on an even deeper emotional and spiritual level. I think it's the greatest compliment that a women can give a guy....that she was moved in places far deeper than just the physical.

This is exactly it, bigguy. It's not related to being sad for me, it's more about being connected with myself and my partner on an emotional, spiritual level.

Thank you for starting this thread Snoozan, it's so easy to forget the more meaningful moments of one's life.

Thank you!

What a great thread.

YES! It has happened to me too... that ultimate release after the release... kind of letting go of everything and feeling completely connected and contented.

You nailed it like bigguy did. I'm glad to hear that you men understand it and what it means. Very cool.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a great thread.

Yes, I was looking for a way to express it. But this happened to me when I was in college from time to time. Louis pretty much nailed the emotions behind it. Let me add that the "connected" feeling applied both to the person I was with and a feeling of being connected to life in general.

I think I might have had a mild depression at some points in college. making love to a particular person I had known for a long time would momentarily reconnect me to a feeling of being alive and a feeling of being in the moment, and a feeling that I was participating in the deep mysteries of life, rather than that depressed feeling of being two dimensional and insubstantial.

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes my girlfriend cried once. We had been fighting for about a week, I had gone over there because she wanted me to pickup my stuff. As soon as I got there, we started fighting again. During the fighting I had gotten my shit together and I was getting ready to leave, she walked over to me and just stopped. So I grabbed her kissed her and dragged her into the bedroom. We proceeded to fuck like we were trying to kill each other with our genitals, and it culminated in a colossal simultaneous orgasm. Within seconds of it ending she just started to sob. I held her close and just let her cry on my shoulder for a while. It all made sense to me at the time and I somehow just knew that she just needed a minute. I'm not a religious person but I would say that that was like a religious experience.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I was looking for a way to express it. But this happened to me when I was in college from time to time. Louis pretty much nailed the emotions behind it. Let me add that the "connected" feeling applied both to the person I was with and a feeling of being connected to life in general.

I think I might have had a mild depression at some points in college. making love to a particular person I had known for a long time would momentarily reconnect me to a feeling of being alive and a feeling of being in the moment, and a feeling that I was participating in the deep mysteries of life, rather than that depressed feeling of being two dimensional and insubstantial.

Great description of an indescribable experience. I've cried twice with two different girls I was intimate with when I first began making love. It was like we were meant to be together, and the crying was just a deep expression of that bond. I think it must be like that having your own baby too.

:smile:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great description of an indescribable experience. I've cried twice with two different girls I was intimate with when I first began making love. It was like we were meant to be together, and the crying was just a deep expression of that bond. I think it must be like that having your own baby too.

:smile:

You know, I was going to say that what happened to me was the same type of crying I did when I first saw my son.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My husband and I have both been extremely stressed out and distant from each other over the past few weeks. Nothing alarming, we've both just had too much on our minds, from things with our son to making some really major life changes. Our sex life has been suffering from this, too.

So, this morning, I was really horny as was he, and we had the most amazing sex that we've had in a very long time. It was great. He grabbed me on the stairs as I was walking downstairs after he let me sleep in until noon, and then kissed me all over my body and dragged me to the bedroom where we proceeded to fuck in all sorts of positions and ended with me having an orgasm so intense I screamed for about two minutes at the top of my lungs. He said I came so hard it felt like I was tearing off his cock. I posted about this in random thoughts too. It was some great sex.

This isn't the first time this has happened. I cry after sex from time to time. My husband seems to instinctually understand what it is and how to make me feel good about it. Other men I've been with have been freaked out by it, or simply didn't know how to take it.

Does this happen to anyone else?

For the men, have any of your partners cried after sex? Have you?

Yes, the first time it happened I wasn't sure what was up. But I was young and inexperienced. It was with my gf from HS. It has happened occassionally to two of my gf's since then. It is interesting that you explained your emotional states prior to this, because I have found that to be a major factor. It is usually after a period of emotional distance for varous reasons. I think what happens is a reunifying of spirits because of the physical and emotional intimacy. After the sexual release both partners still remain emotionally connected. Because women are generally more emotional then men they are more inclined to let this relase and the following emotional intimacy become what I see as happy tears. It is just a reaction to your rejoicing in the love that has either rekindled or been renewed. It is a beautiful thing when a woman is allowed to express such emotions to her man.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, the first time it happened I wasn't sure what was up. But I was young and inexperienced. It was with my gf from HS. It has happened occassionally to two of my gf's since then. It is interesting that you explained your emotional states prior to this, because I have found that to be a major factor. It is usually after a period of emotional distance for varous reasons. I think what happens is a reunifying of spirits because of the physical and emotional intimacy. After the sexual release both partners still remain emotionally connected. Because women are generally more emotional then men they are more inclined to let this relase and the following emotional intimacy become what I see as happy tears. It is just a reaction to your rejoicing in the love that has either rekindled or been renewed. It is a beautiful thing when a woman is allowed to express such emotions to her man.

Again, another wonderful explanation of this that explains it much better than I was able to. They really were happy tears, and we found ourselves holding hands in the car and just generally being closer-- even though we were still just as stressed out about what's going on in our lives.