Crying during/after sex?

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Again, another wonderful explanation of this that explains it much better than I was able to. They really were happy tears, and we found ourselves holding hands in the car and just generally being closer-- even though we were still just as stressed out about what's going on in our lives.

That is beautiful. Now my eyes are getting a little moist.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only time I've ever cried during/after sex was when the sex itself was emotional for me. Make-up sex or something of that sort... it's only happened a couple times.

I think what happened to Snoozan is similar. Excessive and continued fighting causes emotional distancing. She specified that prior to the love making she had felt emotionally distant from her husband.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sex is an emotional and physical experience. Crying though can be misinterpreted as a bad thing. It's kinda like crying when you're really happy.

I've never experienced it, but then again, i get this feeling I need more than just what the men in my life can give me...

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sex is an emotional and physical experience. Crying though can be misinterpreted as a bad thing. It's kinda like crying when you're really happy.

I've never experienced it, but then again, i get this feeling I need more than just what the men in my life can give me...

Maybe you're choosing the wrong kind of guys.

WDBC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband makes me cry like that also when we fuck, it's like the sex is so good you loose all of your senses and emotions, he has fucked me so hard and good with his big dick, I have cried, passed out for about 15 to 20 seconds(scared him with that one), legs will not stop shaking for about 30 mintues or longer, screamed for a few minutes, and all of the above at the same time. So, that is great.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This happens to me fairly often when I use the shower massager to masturbate (which, in turn, isn't that often). Everything's so intense that it makes me cry. It starts a little bit before I reach orgasm though (and continues for a little while after). Like someone else said, it's a nice emotional release so it's actually a good thing.

I haven't ever had it happen with anyone else though (and don't really want it to).

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I've had lovers who release tears of joy for a number of sex after orgasm. At first I thought it might be sadness, but that was the other association. I understood the term "tears of joy" much better after that. Better than a man or woman who cannot express themselves openly in any form.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once, but she didn't know. We had been broken up for a few months, I was eating her out, and we were listening to a cd we listened to often, and often while having sex... (Enigma's "LSD") The song was "loneliness"... anyways... I totally teared up... she had no idea. That was the second to last time ever with her, after at least a thousand times.

...she never actually saw me cry about the breakup... I only did one other time (alone) for about a minute... just so you know how tough I am an shit.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This isn't the first time this has happened. I cry after sex from time to time. My husband seems to instinctually understand what it is and how to make me feel good about it. Other men I've been with have been freaked out by it, or simply didn't know how to take it.

Does this happen to anyone else?

For the men, have any of your partners cried after sex? Have you?

I cry after sex. I cannot help it. It's not cos it was bad or hurt or anything but the emotions just well up inside and come out me eyes!!

It is off-putting for my dh though. Maybe why he hasn't bonked me in years!!:mad:

Anyone know how to stop the crying?:rolleyes:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Other men I've been with have been freaked out by it, or simply didn't know how to take it.
most guys seem to totally freak out.
I've had it happen before and a lot of guys want to bolt through the door.
I am surprised and dismayed by these reports. That seems so fucking obtuse. I've never seen this happen, but if it did, I think I would just lick my partner's tears off her face as they emerged. I would take it to mean that she was overjoyed, overwhelmed, over-somethinged.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is off-putting for my dh though. Maybe why he hasn't bonked me in years!!:mad:

Anyone know how to stop the crying?

If you haven't had sex in years, why aren't you talking to him about it and asking him exactly what's going on?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, that's sad :( Are you two back together now, or it's completely over?

Naw... we had 5.5 years of great sex and good friendship, but emotional attachment was actually very little the whole time. It was as they say, a physical relationship.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you haven't had sex in years, why aren't you talking to him about it and asking him exactly what's going on?

Sorry. That was misleading. There are other issues for him, and ones he won't speak about, nor seek help about regardless of what I say or do. He doesn't want to know. Just don't think the emotional side for me helped him.

sorry. will shut up now.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Totally unrelated, but what's the banana saying to the vibrator in your avatar pic? The words are too small for me.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am surprised and dismayed by these reports. That seems so fucking obtuse. I've never seen this happen, but if it did, I think I would just lick my partner's tears off her face as they emerged. I would take it to mean that she was overjoyed, overwhelmed, over-somethinged.
i like you!