Crying Orgasm Question

Dado727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi i have a question i was fingering my gf and all of the sudden when she had an orgasm she started crying. What does this mean?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do you mean crying. What did she say? If you were not hurting her and your sure she had an orgasm, it could have been because the moment was really intense for her. Could be the first one she's had with a guy. Some of us cry at what may be the sillest thing to a guy!

Dado727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didnt hurt her i even asked her and she said no so im guessin its like an intense orgasm or something.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people cry when they're overwhelmed with emotions such as love. It happens to a lot of people during sex. I've never experienced it during sex but I've been with men who have. I envy that experience.

My wife cried the first time I spent the night with her. We had sex twice that day one time from 3 till around 6 then I went to the gym. I came back and stayed with her that night we ended up having sex from about 9 that night till about 2 the next morning. I was finally ready to cum she already had many times which was a first for her. She ended up having another orgasm with me at the same time as I did. After it was over I sat indian style in the bed and she wrapped her arms and legs around me and cried and cried. There has been a few other times she has cried after having an orgasm and I can tell you that it is not because anything is wrong. She usually is very happy and wants to be held afterwards. I am going to have to once again side with Petite on this one and say it is from an overwhelming feeling of love and happiness brought on by sexual sattisfaction. I personally have said that sex is where the physcial being, and the emotional being come together and form as an expression through action and interaction.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hormones.
big old woosh of hormones.
mostly i get nauseous, like morning sickness.

crying ain't such a bad reaction.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We also cry when other women cry.

We cry when watching Steel Magnolias....

We cry our kid walks into kindergarten class for the first time....

We cry when we stub our toe

We cry when a guy pisses us off

We cry when we see our kid as grown another inch

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We cry our kid walks into kindergarten class for the first time....

Guys do this too. I balled like a punk ass pussy this year when my baby girl started Kindergarden. I was good till she came to me at the door smiling, hugged me and said, "By dad, Im OK."

I'm tearing right now typing this. SHIT

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys do this too. I balled like a punk ass pussy this year when my baby girl started Kindergarden. I was good till she came to me at the door smiling, hugged me and said, "By dad, Im OK."

I'm tearing right now typing this. SHIT

:smile: That's wonderful! You aren't alone!

Men have deep emotions, too, they're just taught that they're supposed to suppress them and never show them.

A lot of men get very emotional during sex. I love men like that, men who have tender hearts that they're not afraid of showing. I think it takes a special kind of courage for a man to do that, showing his emotions.

TheBoyfriend is probably the most "guy" guy I've ever dated. He has a hard time articulating his feelings, never volunteers them, and he's a bad communicator when it comes to matters of the heart, and even his eyes water and turn red at moving scenes when we watch movies together. The last time it happened during a movie there was a scene where a man meets his young daughter for the first time, a daughter he never knew he had and I wondered if he was thinking about our unborn child. He looks incredibly embarrassed when he notices that I've caught him having an emotion, which I think is cute, but I wish he didn't feel like he has to be the "guy" when he's around me.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some people cry when they're overwhelmed with emotions such as love. It happens to a lot of people during sex. I've never experienced it during sex but I've been with men who have. I envy that experience.

I haven't seen my bf in a few weeks. We're often in situations where we don't see each other for long periods of time. We usually end up talking on voice chat or the phone but lately he's been really busy with work and I've been relocating. So we haven't had much time to ourselves lately let alone intimate time together.

Today we were talking and playing around on voice chat and I came so hard I started crying. I couldn't help it or control it. I love him and miss him so much, it's unbearable to be away from him. At the same time he makes me feel so damn good regardless of if he's physically near me or if I can just hear his voice. He is home to me, he is my best friend, my lover, my world. There are no words (that I can find) to describe just exactly how I feel about him and how much I really do love him. When I orgasm with him and cry that to me is like the ultimate culmination of every feeling in my body for him manifesting itself into something so overwhelming, I just can't keep it inside.

It doesn't mean that I'm sad or that I'm hurt. I just means that I feel loved, and whole and wanted by who I want and love and trust with my life. It just means it's the ultimate way that I can say "I love you to no end." with out actually finding the words to say (because to me there is nothing that I can say that will possibly convey to him exactly how much I love him.) If that makes sense.

So chances are if she had an orgasm and cried after she's just overwhelmed with emotions and physical feelings. She's probably in sensory overload and just cries to let you know that she loves you and you make her feel amazing. :smile: