Crying

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever made a partner cry during sex (and I mean literally cry, you know, tears) ? Virgins? Not virgins?

abvavrg

Just Browsing
Media
I have, and I felt absolutely terrible about it. She wasn't a virgin (though it was the girl to whom I lost my virginity, and vice versa), but for the longest time having sex would hurt her.

Eventually it got better. I think we got smarter and realized that a lot of lube was a good thing.:rolleyes:

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not sure if this is what you mean but when it's REALLY good - I mean, good enough that my brain goes away and there's nothing but happy nerves left - I'll laugh and cry together at the end.

It's only happened maybe 4 times in my life, and it's one of the most intensely wonderful things I can even imagine experiencing. Takes me a few days to get back from "snuggle-bunny-land" after that.

Kinda weird, I guess. One of the guys I've played with got me there while his wife was playing with us one day, and she had never even heard of getting that far gone before. She freaked out a bit until she realized it was totally okay.

I think I need to visit them again. :biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's how I meant it! I totally fotgot in this context that there could be a bad reason for crying. Although, it should never get so far that there is crying from pain. Well, not unless there is an unreasonably low pain tolerance in effect anyway. Or a thick hymen. I guess. Anyway, I ment that it was once so good i thought I was going to cry. But then I fell asleep.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex gf I was with for about 5 years...she cried because of pain the first two times, and cried later down the road from emotion/orgasm. God I miss her...

OmahaBeef

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever made a partner cry during sex.

Yes, virgin. Emotional towards the end of an intense session. Confused the hell out of me until I realise it was all good.

sgri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OmahaBeef said:
My ex gf I was with for about 5 years...she cried because of pain the first two times, and cried later down the road from emotion/orgasm. God I miss her...

OmahaBeef

cry from orgasm?!
WOW, this is great!!

never appenead to me... only once a gf at the end start cryin, but I think was an emotional thing...

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Yes.
On the night I had the best sex of my life ... the best sex anyone had ever had in history, as I then thought ... my partner and I both had a few tears.
It was like awe in the face of something transcendent.
For the first time, I realized why people make so much noise about sex.
My general position on sex had been, and is again I guess, that sure it's great, but an achieved act of sex is still one of those oversold things.
The anticipation is great, the act itself is perfectly fine, but really, there's nothing in it that should cause ships to sail and republics to fall.
But at that moment, I thought, 'You just got it, baby. This is it. This is the ne plus ultra.'
And I never got quite that feeling again.:frown1:
How like life.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
senor rubirosa said:
Yes.
On the night I had the best sex of my life ... the best sex anyone had ever had in history, as I then thought ... my partner and I both had a few tears.
It was like awe in the face of something transcendent.
For the first time, I realized why people make so much noise about sex.
My general position on sex had been, and is again I guess, that sure it's great, but an achieved act of sex is still one of those oversold things.
The anticipation is great, the act itself is perfectly fine, but really, there's nothing in it that should cause ships to sail and republics to fall.
But at that moment, I thought, 'You just got it, baby. This is it. This is the ne plus ultra.'
And I never got quite that feeling again.:frown1:
How like life.

*wipes tear from eye*

You sure know how to stir up old memories, Rubi.