Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rawbone8 said:
:biggrin1: I don't see you as his keeper. I had just read the last paragraph of your post and somehow he came to mind...

And ... did you cry, Novice?

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I get right on that edge between sheer pain and total ecstasy, I've cried more than a few times. And it's easy to do with a big well hung man!!!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
rawbone8 said:
:biggrin1: I don't see you as his keeper. I had just read the last paragraph of your post and somehow he came to mind...
Hmm, I dunno... Now that you mention it, I do rather like the idea of having him in a cage, and only bringing him out when I feel the need to be violated. :biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Matthew said:
And ... did you cry, Novice?
No, I have pretty strong legs and ass, in more ways than one. I clamped down my hole, and clenched my ass cheeks like a vise. He yelled, "oh fuck", pulled out, ripped off the rubber, and shot his load. Was he somewhat rewarded for "bad" behaviour? Yes, but I took back control, so that's all that mattered in my head at the time. Besides, even though he was trying to "punish" me for it, he said I was "pretty". :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had the pleasure of making a guy cry during sex, no. But I have had the extreme pleasure of a guy making me cry. For me, when I get to the point of crying during sex it's a special thing :biggrin1: . It doesn't happen all that often. The times I have cried have been when the sex is really good obviously, and when the guy has lasted a really long time. I do love me some long sessions :tongue:. When I have multiple orgasms they often get more intense the more I have. There's that rare place I get to where I've already orgasmed a bunch of times and the orgasms have gotten so intense it makes me shake and yet my guy keeps on bringin' it :biggrin1: :tongue: . There is a point when the sensations are so intense I need another way to release, and I start crying. It is a lovely, lovely thing :tongue: .

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has happened to me several times. It sucked since they cried out of pain not pleasure and we stopped shortly after. I really felt bad about it. :worried:

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever made a partner cry during sex (and I mean literally cry, you know, tears) ? Virgins? Not virgins?
When my wife and I took each other's virginity on our wedding night we were both sobbing at the end. For me it was the emotional intensity. For her, it was that plus some genuine pain from getting her hymen ruptured and her vagina stretched.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I tend to be a very emotional kind of guy, so on those occasions when sex is really good and we both have a very physical and emotional experience, my tears start and they really get to flowing when I reach orgasm....It doesn't happen every time, but
when it does it's a great experience.

At first I was embarrassed and tried to hold back, until my ex wife said that my tearing up made her orgasms even more intense and enjoyable.

Jewelzapop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haven't made anyone cry yet, but I've gotten to that point myself once or twice. However, it was out of sheer intensity - nothing to do with pain or being overly emotional. It wasn't a normal physical cry either, it was deeper - like too deep to cry vocally...just sort of labored breaths, eyes clenched, grunting, shoved exhalations...distinctly different but definitely "crying".

There's that rare place I get to where I've already orgasmed a bunch of times and the orgasms have gotten so intense it makes me shake and yet my guy keeps on bringin' it :biggrin1: :tongue: . There is a point when the sensations are so intense I need another way to release, and I start crying. It is a lovely, lovely thing :tongue: .

This is it.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I cried on the bus home from sucking off my first man as an adult at an adult arcade. It was out of sheer bliss of eating my first load. I didn't swallow as a teen because I thought it taste so bad at the time. Cock sucking is still my favorite activity other than kissing, which is first.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of them except my first. She cried too, but I think it was more of a, "Holy shit, I could do soooo much better" type of cry.

I'm to the point where it's normal if my partner cries. It's more of an intense post-orgasmic emotional release type of cry.

Personally, I've never cried. I passed out once because of the intensity of the orgasm, but came to about 5 minutes later.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If the emotion and intensity of the sex is really strong - I will cry. I am just so moved physically and emotionally, that I can't help but cry. Definitely not a bad thing!